Thursday, 14 April 2016

NEW ESSENCE PRODUCTS

Hello!


If you had forgotten about my blog I totally understand you because I haven't posted anything in pretty much ages. Yes I was very bad with posting for the last two months. But I'm back and I'm happy to be writing about my love aka makeup again. 

After a long time of being good and not spending to much money on make up I went back to the drugstore and saw quite a lot of new exciting things especially from Essence. So of course I had to buy at least some of them. 

In this post I'm going to show you three new Essence products that I absolutely adore. 


ESSENCE STAY ALL DAY TRANSLUCENT FIXING POWDER 


When I read on the back of the product that it will keep you matt I almost put it back on the shelf (because I have very dry skin). But since it's so inexpensive I decided to try it and see how it will work for me anyway. I'm so happy that I bought it because it is great. 

This powder is loose and translucent so you can't see it on the skin and it doesn't give any coverage. It is just meant to set cream products. It's so smooth, fine and doesn't dry out my skin at all. It doesn't look cakey either. 


I use it mostly to set concealer but sometimes also all over my face because this powder makes my skin look a lot smoother.  

All in all I really like it. I finally found a drugstore powder that suits my dry skin. Oh.. it is also great for "baking".  


ESSENCE PURE NUDE HIGHLIGHTER


Another amazing product by Essence. This highlighter just like the powder is so smooth and fine. It has a peachy/golden undertone. 


What I love about it is that it doesn't contain glitter or shimmer. It is very natural looking and gives a beautiful healthy glow to the skin.  



ESSENCE  FOR-BIDDEN VOLUME MASCARA


I always been a Maybelline mascaras fan and I never tried any from Essence. But this one really interested me because I love the packaging, the wand and the fact that it's a volumasing mascara so I picked it up.


At first it was a little bit too wet (most mascaras are at first for me) but after a week or so when it dried out a bit I fell in love. It separates my lashes and gives the so much volume and doesn't look too clumpy at all. 


All of these products cost around 3-4€. 



That is it for this post. Hope you liked it and thank you for visiting my blog <3    
 


2 comments:

  1. I've been obsessed with highlighters!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too :D I will be rockin' them in spring and summer :D

      Delete