Tuesday, 16 February 2016

ORIFLAME THE ONE COLOUR UNLIMITED EYE SHADOW STICKS REVIEW

Hello guys!


Today I'm going to review my first two products from Oriflame Sweden. I didn't know much about this brand I didn't even know they have catalogues like Avon until my mom brought it home from work. And of course I had to buy at least something. I picked up their THE ONE COLOUR UNLIMITED EYE SHADOW STICKS because they looked very similar to Kiko eyeshadow sticks and I wanted to compare them and see if they are just as good. 

The packaging is just a little bit smaller than Kiko's (lenght wise) and a bit lighter. You also get less product (Kiko-1,64g  Oriflame-1,2g). The product twist up the same as Kiko's and you also have the colours on the bottom of the packaging. 


The product that you twist up is thinner than Kiko's which I find very handy because you can apply it in the inner corner and all the way to the crease without making to much of a mess. 

(Top: Oriflame-Sahara Bronze  Bottom: Kiko-38)

These eyeshadow sticks are very creamy and pigmented and I find them easier to apply than Kiko's. I usually apply them straight from the packaging and then blend (easier to blend than Kiko sticks because they don't dry up so fast) them with my fingers or with a brush (Makeup Revolution blending brush is great for cream products). They are longlasting but just a little bit less then Kiko's. And I also find them very lightweight which is not very common for cream eyeshadows at least not for me. 


 (Top:Iced Sand   Bottom:Sahara Bronze)

They sell six shades but I only got two of them. First one is SAHARA BRONZE which is very similar to Maybelline colour tattoo - on and on bronze but it's a little bit warmer. And the second is ICED SAND a beautiful beige shade.

(Top:Sahara Bronze   Bottom:Iced Sand)

(Left to right: Iced Sand , Sahara Bronze , On And On Bronze)

They costs 8,90€ but I got them on sale for 5,50€ (they're still on sale). 


I find these eye shadows stick a bit better then Kiko's and I recommend them to all of you.  


Thanks you for visiting my blog <3


 

2 comments: