Thursday, 4 February 2016

AVON TRUE COLOUR PERFECTLY MATTE LIPSTICKS REVIEW (BERRY BLAST & MARVELOUS MOCHA)

Hello guys!

These Avon matte lipstick are quite a big hit right now, they are all over instagram and blogs I think. 
I only got two of them because all the other shades are too pink for me and I didn't want to get any reds because I have enough right now. 
So I decided to get a berry and a nude shade. 


Firstly the packaging is very nice. It's made out of black matt plastic and silver metal. On the top is a see through plastic so you can see the colour of the lipstick. It closes very well too.  



These lipsticks have a matte finish as the name suggest but they are not drying at all and they feel really nice on the lips. They are also quite long lasting but if you drink or eat you have to reapply them. If you have dry and chapped lips they won't look very nice so you have to exfoliate before applying.

  
The first one that I got is in the shade BERRY BLAST. Its is a beautiful deep berry shade but not too dark. Perfect for every day or for nights out.  
And the second shade is called MARVELOUS MOCHA. It is a very nice darker nude shade. I hoped it would be a bit more brown but it's more of a orange/peach nude but nevertheless it is still very beautiful.  

Top: Marvelous Mocha
Bottom: Berry Blast

I really like these lipstick and would recommend them to you!

This is it for this post. Hope you liked it and thanks for visiting my blog <3 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment