Thursday, 21 January 2016

2015 SKINCARE FAVOURITES!!

Hello lovelies!!
Part two of 2015 favourites is here. I found quite a lot of great skincare products last year mostly from Balea haha because they really have amazing products for such a low price. If I would pick my favourite brand of 2015 Balea would definitely won. 
 
BALEA MAKEUP REMOVING / CLEANSING OIL

Omg this cleansing oil is amazing. It feels just like oil when you massage it into your skin but when you mix it with water it turns into cream consistency and it's very easy to wash off. It removes all of my make up beautifully and feels great on my dry skin. 

YES TO CARROTS FRAGRANCE FREE EXFOLIATING CLEANSER

This product is an amazing exfoliator. It is creamy with really tiny particles which exfoliate my skin perfectly. I noticed that it removes my dead dry skin and makes it very smooth and my foundation looks much better on.

KOZMETIKA AFRODITA HYDRA TONIC

Another amazing products that works great with dry skin. I spray it on my skin every morning and evening and it just give that extra moisture to my skin. It makes it look more healthy and plump.  

BALEA NATURE NIGHT CREAM

Really nice night cream. I wrote a whole post just a bout this cream so if you want to now why I love it so much check it out here

BALEA AQUA SERUM

Another great Balea product. This serum gives my skin that extra layer of moisture that it needs. It sinks into the skin very quickly and makes it look healthy, glowy and moisturised. 


 Hope you liked this post and thanks for visiting my blog <3 

2 comments:

  1. Če bi me nekdo vprašal če lahko naštejem en tvoj izdelek, ki je res pri tebi 1A je to Balein serum, vedno tvoj zvesti spremljevalec:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja res je haha.. se že malo preveč ponavljam s tem izdelkom .. po tej objavi ga ne omenjam več haha :D

      Delete