Monday, 11 January 2016

2015 MAKEUP FAVOURITES!!

Hello guys!!


I decided to write a very popular post for this time of the year today - of course 2015 beauty favourites!!  I really like these posts because products that are mentioned in them are usually really good. So let me share with you mine! 

PS: I will only mention products that I discovered last year so that I don't show the same as in 2014 favourites (that you can check here by the way).


L'OREAL PARIS LUMI MAGIQUE PRIMER


Absolutely love this primer because it gives such a nice glow to the skin. It's not a smoothing primer or anything like that but it just give a beautiful glow and wakes your skin up. 


CATRICE LIQUID CAMOUFLAGE HIGH COVERAGE CONCEALER


This was definitely my favourite concealer in 2015. It has a very good coverage but doesn't look cakey at all. It's a light concealer which gets into the fine lines a little bit but if you set it with powder you are good to go.  


CATRICE SUN GLOW MINERAL BRONZING POWDER


I wrote a review about this product in this post so that I don't repeat my self. 


MAKEUP REVOLUTION RADIANT LIGHT  BREATHE


Such a beautiful highlight. Absolutely my favourite from my collection. It's not shimmery or glittery which I love and it gives a gorgeous glow to the cheeks. 


RIMMEL BROW THIS WAY BROW STYLING GEL


Amazing brow gel. It fills them in perfectly and makes them stay in place for a very long time. The formula and pigmentation are great. 


KIKO MILANO CREAM CRUSH - 06 
 

I wrote a review about it right here.


ESSENCE EYESHADOW - 18 ALL I NEED


This is a beautiful everyday eyeshadow. It's a very pigmented shimmery light taupe eyeshadow that applies best with fingers. 


CATRICE ULTIMATE STAY LIPSTICK - 150 CHOCOLATE KISS



You can see swatches and review in this post. It is my perfect lipstick shade.


AVON COLOUR TREND LIPSTICK - RED GLAM

A beautiful dark red lipstick with a glossy to satin finish. It feels very nice on the lips, it 's very pigmented and stays on the lips for quite a long time if you don't drink or eat in that time. 


ECO TOOLS TAPERED BLUSH BRUSH

You can see close up pictures and review here. 


EBAY BRUSH - 219

I wrote a review about this brush and some other brushes from eBay right here.




BODY&SOUL BLENDING BRUSH 

I wrote a review about this brush already too so go check it out here.


CATRICE NAIL LACQUER - FOR SOME IT'S PLUM


A beautiful bright berry coloured nail polish definitely one of my favourites from 2015.


ESSENCE THE GEL NAIL POLISH - 32 DISCREET AGENT  


This is a perfect nail polish for me because it goes with all of my clothes. It's a gorgeous army green colour. 


AVON NAILWEAR PRO+ - TENDER


My favourite nude nail polish from my collection. It is a very light cream colour and Avon nail polishes have an amazing formula, pigmentation and lasting power. 



That is it for this post. Hope you liked it and thanks for visiting my blog <3


 

6 comments:

  1. Krasni izdelki, catrice korektor porabljam kot zmešana,mi je fajn ful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of Eco Tools brushes, they work amazing!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have three Eco tools brushes but I really want to try some more because they are great! :)

      Delete
  3. Res luštni izdelki, sploh L'orealov primer me je zamikal, da bi ga poskusila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz sem ga kupila brez, da bi sploh pričakovala dober izdelek, a se je izkazalo da je res super in ga uporabljam skoraj vsak dan! :)

      Delete