Thursday, 3 December 2015

YES TO! PRODUCTS REVIEW

Hello lovelies!


I purchased these products about a month ago and I tested them enough so that I can share my opinion about them with you today. I was very interested in them because they are made with healthy/natural ingredients and they just interested me a lot. But I must say I wasn't very disappointed. 


YES TO CARROTS EXFOLIATING CLEANSER




I like this cleanser a lot. I use it around two times a week after I remove my make up. It has a white cream to gel consistency and a lot of small (sand like) particles which really exfoliate my skin but are not to harsh at all. My skin is soft and smooth after using it (it is great for dry skin!!). 


YES TO CARROTS GENTLE CLEANSING WIPES 


These wipes were the biggest disappointment for me. Firstly they claim to be gentle but are not at all. They feel quite harsh on my skin and they also make my eye area burn. And secondly they don't remove my make up very well (I had to use three wipes to remove it and with Nivea cleansing wipes I only need one). 


YES TO TOMATOES DAILY CLARIFYING CLEANSER



This one disappointed me the second I opened the box because it leaked and got everywhere and also a lot ran out. It also has a very strong smell that feels quite artificial and I don't feel like it does anything to my skin. I has a gel consistency and it's clear. 


As I said I'm quite disappointed with this purchase because I was very excited and now I only like one product. 



This is it for this post. hope you liked it and thanks for visiting my blog <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment