Wednesday, 30 December 2015

BALEA HAUL

Hello!!


I love Balea products. I tried quite a lot of them and I never really hated any. But I haven't tried their products for a while so I decided to go to DM just to buy Balea products and I ended up with six of them. 


BALEA MICELAR WATER & BALEA MAKE UP REMOVING OIL


I absolutely love the make up removing oil. It feels just like an oil but when you mix it with water it turns into a cream and it's very easy to wash off. It removes all make up (also make up that is usually very hard to get off - Kiko eyeshadow stick, liquid lipstick...) and doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. 

The micelar water is also good but not the best (my favourite is still the one from L'oreal ). It is great at removing make up but it turns into a slight foam and stings my eyes just a little bit. Because of that I don't use it to remove make up, but it is great for refreshing and cleaning my skin in the morning. 


BALEA NATURE NIGHT CREAM & BALEA NATURE DAY CREAM


Night cream is a repurchase because I love it and I already wrote a review about it that you can read here


And the day cream I love just as much. It feels so nice on the skin and makes it soft and moisturised. It sinks into skin very fast so it's great for applying makeup on top too.


BALEA AQUA SERUM 


This serum is another repurchase. I really like it because it does everything that a serum in my opinion should. It moisturises my skin so nicely (I can see the difference in my skin when I'm using it and when I'm not especially around my mouth where my skin is very dry).It is quite watery but it sinks into the skin very quickly so I can use it in the morning (before make up) and in the evenings. 


BALEA LIP OIL 


I'm not really sure if I like it or not. It is really good for the lips because it moisturise them and makes them soft but it's quite sticky and it's a hair magnet because they stick on it immediately.


PS: tell me which is your favourite Balea product :)


That is it for this post. Hope you liked it and thanks for visiting my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment