Monday, 21 December 2015

AVON HAIR OIL & HAIR SERUM REVIEW

Hello beauties!!


Avon has some amazing products for hair that I absolutely love. Both of these are my second ones because I repurchased them immediately after running out. 


ADVANCE TECHNIQUES MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL 


This is an amazing leave in hair oil that you apply on your wet hair and don't wash it off. 
It smells very good and it's golden in colour but it doesn't stain hair or anything.
I love this hair oil because it makes my hair so soft, silky and not dry and they stay like that for days. 
I usually use three pumps after every wash.  


ADVANCE TECHNIQUES DRY ENDS SERUM 

  
This is a serum that you put on the ends of your hair and leave it like that. 
It smells amazing just like the oil and it is clear. 
I have quite dry ends and this serum makes them everything but dry and they stay like that whole day. They look shiny and healthy. 
I use two pumps after I style (straighten or curl) my hair. 


I don't know what they put in this two products because they are absolutely amazing and for such a great price (3,60€ for each on sale that they have all the time). I recommend them to all of you no matter what type of hair you have. 



That is it for this post. Hope you liked it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

 

2 comments:

  1. I always hear great things about argan oil. I have to try it out soon!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete