Wednesday, 4 November 2015

PLUMS & BERRIES

Hello lovelies!



As I said a couple times on my blog fall is my favourite time of the year also for wearing make up. I love berry and plum shades and I only wear them this time of the year so I toughed it would be perfect to dedicate one post just to them. Lets start!


EYES

 
I love a bit of plum/berry on my eye. Usually nothing crazy like smokey eyes but just a nice every day fall look. My favourite shades are ESSENCE - GALSTONBERRY (beautiful shimmery berry eyeshadow), ESSENCE - KEEP CALM AND BERRY ON (gorgeous plum satin shade) and CATRICE - PLUM UP THE JAM (very pretty light plum satin eyeshadow). 

TOP TO BOTTOM - plum up the jam & glastonberry (more pigmented than on photo) & keep calm and berry on


LIPS
These two are actually the only berry/plum shades of lip products that I have and I absolutely love them. Lip pencil is ESSENCE - HONEY BERRY (true berry-dark pink shade) and lipstick is CATRICE - PLUM & BASE (gorgeous dark plum shade - satin finish, almost matt on my dry lips).
(great for wearing them together too)

NAILS
I love me some nice berry/dark plum nails and these three nail polishes are just perfect. First one is CATRICE - VINO TINTO (beautiful dark plum shade without any shimmer). Second is CATRICE - FOR SOME IT'S PLUM (very pretty berry-violet shade) and the third one is CATRICE - FIRST CLASS UP GRAPE (quite similar to vino tinto just not so dark and it's shimmery). 
 
That is it for this blog post. Hope you liked it and thanks for visiting <3



No comments:

Post a Comment