Sunday, 1 November 2015

FALL FAVOURITES TAG

Hello guys!!


I wanted to do a fall oriented tag for a couple of weeks but I didn't find any interesting until this one that I found on YouTube. I think that questions are really fun to answer so I decided to do it today. Lets start!


FAVOURITE CANDLE
I love candles especially in this time of year. My favourites are from Muller (Bolsius) and my favourite scents are Baked Cookies and Plum & Almond pie.

FAVOURITE LIP COLOUR
Definitely Catrice - Plum & Base. It's a perfect plum-berry coloured lipstick.   

FAVOURITE DRINK
I love to drink tea all year round but in Autumn when weather gets colder a nice cup of tea feels even better. My favourite is black Indian tea and orange-cinnamon tea. 

FAVOURITE NAIL COLOUR
I especially love warm orange-brown colours and also dark plums (for example Catrice - Red Goes Nuts (here) and Catrice - Vino Tinto).  

FAVOURITE CLOTHING ITEM
I love boots, scarfs, coats but my favourite must be a good leather jacket.

FAVOURITE FALL MOVIE
I love watching horror movies especially around Halloween time. I love so many I can't pick only one. I really liked Anabelle, Insidious, Conjuring... 

FAVOURITE FALL TV SHOW
Supernatural!! I have been watching this show for so many years and in October season 11 came out so it must be my favourite TV show for this fall.  

FAVOURITE FOOD
I absolutely love chestnuts. I wait all year long for fall just so I can eat as much chestnuts as I possibly can haha.  

FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN COSTUME
Well I don't really celebrate Halloween or go to Halloween parties but if I would I probably dress as a witch because I absolutely love them - films about witches are my favourite.  



That is it for this post. Hope you liked it and thanks for visiting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment