Wednesday, 25 November 2015

AVON HAUL

Hello girls!


After a very long time a finally got an opportunity to order some things from Avon (I feel like Avon was way more popular a couple of years ago when everybody had their catalogues now I don't know anybody who has it. Luckily my mother's coworker does so I got me some goodies). 


AVON ADVANCE TECHNIQUES MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL


I've had this oil already around two years ago and I absolutely loved it and I still do. I will do a more in depth review of it soon so keep an eye on my blog if you are interested. 


AVON NAILWEAR PRO+ NAIL POLISHES  - MODERN ROMANCE

 Tender & Desire

I have a few of these nail polishes already and I adore them. So of course I had toget me some more. I picked Tender and Desire and they are both very beautiful nude shades. 


AVON COLOUR TREND LIPSTICK - RAD GLAM




This is a beautiful red lipstick. It is a bit darker than a true red colour which I love. I wore it already once and I like it a lot. Feels nice on the lips and it's also quite long lasting (3-4 hours without reapplying). 



Thanks for visiting my blog <3 


 

4 comments:

  1. O lakca sta lepa, šminka pa tudi izgleda super :))

    Meni pa se zdi, da je Avon ful popularen še vedno :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha mogoče samo pri nas ni več toliko, ampak meni je še vedno super, izdelki so pa tudi odlični! :)

      Delete
  2. I need to get those nail polishes. The shades are perfect neutrals for this season!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete