Saturday, 24 October 2015

TOP 10 DRUGSTORE REPURCHASES

Hello lovelies!!


Today I decided to do a posts about 10 products from the drugstore that I absolutely love and repurchased many times already or am planing to repurchase immediately when I ran out of them. Lets start!


MAKE UP 


I only included base products in here because I go through them faster than for example bronzers or eyeshadows that I will probably not use up for a very long time.

GARNIER MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR BB CREAM

Absolutely love this BB cream. It makes my skin look so fresh and glowy. Doesn't settle into fine lines or shows on dry patches. Already repurchase it for three times (and my mom loves it too).  


BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX SERUM

Probably my favourite foundation. It is great for dry skin because it doesn't shows on dry areas. It makes my skin look very healthy and glowy. It gives more coverage than Garnier BB cream but formula wise they are very similar. Already repurchase it once.  

RIMMEL FIX&PERFECT PRIMER

Love this primer. It makes my skin more smooth and hydrated and foundation applies beautifully on top of it. Just ordered a new one yesterday on asos.

CATRICE EVEN SKIN TONE FOUNDATION

I don't have this foundation for a very long time but I know I will repurchase it because I'll probably use it up very soon since I use it almost every day. It gives a better coverage then Bourjois healthy mix serum so I use it when my skin is not looking it's best or when I want my skin to look a bit more matt. Even though it has a more matt/satin finish it doesn't makes my dry skin look cakey. 

CATRICE LIQUID CAMOUFLAGE CONCEALER

The best concealer I ever used. It covers very well and doesn't look cakey under my eyes. Already repurchased it!


SCENTS 


NIVEA INVISIBLE BLACK & WHITE DEODORANT

This is my all time favourite deodorant. Smells great, doesn't shows on any clothes and makes you smell great for a whole day (also if you are running or when it is very hot). Repurchased it for many times already. 

MINI PERFUMES

Loveeee them!! They smell amazing and are so cheap (around 3€). They are Eau de Parfume (most of the cheap perfumes are not) and that's why they last for a very long time on me.  Already repurchased a bunch of them (my mom loves them too). 


TOOLS 


ESSENCE STUDIO NAILS 4 IN 1 PROFI FILE 

This nail file work great for me. It shorten, shape, smooth and polish my nails very nicely. Already repurchased it.

ESSENCE BRUSH (FLAT/SHADER)

Love this brush. I always use it to apply eyeshadows all over my eyelid. It grabs eyeshadows great and it's perfect size. As you can see I have two but I might need one or two more haha.  

NIVEA FACE WIPES FOR DRY/SENSITIVE SKIN
 
I doesn't have a picture because I don't have them right now because I'm trying out some other ones but let me tell you non of them beats Nivea. They remove make up perfectly and don't irritate my skin or eyes. I repurchased them many times already. 



Tell me which is your favourite drugstore product :) 


This is it for this post. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

4 comments:

  1. Healty Mix, Catrice in Essence čopiči se skrivajo tudi primeni doma:) Dober drogerijski izbor si naredila:), mi je všeč.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o Hvala :D čopiči so pa za tako ceno res odlični!

      Delete
  2. Great Post! Kisses from germany.
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete