Wednesday, 14 October 2015

DRUGSTORE HAUL & MINI REVIEW

Hello guys!


I have an exciting post for you today (at least for me haha because I love hauls). I bought some of this products in September and some are new to me (that's why reviews are only about some products). Lets starts now!


KOZMETIKA AFRODITA HYDRA TONIC 


This product is amazing! It's a hydrating tonic in spray which makes it so easy to use (no need for cotton pads). I use it as a face tonic but you can also use it if your skin is irritated or sun burned. It makes my skin feel very hydrated and soft. I use it every morning and I my skin is getting better - it doesn't get dry around my nose and mouth anymore. I recommend it to all of you!


GARNIER ULTIMATE BEAUTY OIL


This is another great product! At first I taught I wouldn't be able to use it because it has a very strong scent (like a perfume) but after I apply it the smell is gone and now after three weeks of using it I don't even notice it anymore. It's an oil in spray form (again) that I apply on my face and neck. I use it in the evening and it makes my skin so soft and smooth and it's great if you have dry skin too. Again totally recommend!


KOZMETIKA AFRODITA HYDRA THERMAL EYE CREAM


I didn't noticed any major difference after using this cream but it feels really nice on the skin. I will tell you more about it after I test it properly. 


MINI SEXY PERFUME


This is probably my favourite perfume from the MINI collection. These perfumes are very cheap but they smell amazing and the scent lingers for a very long time. 


CATRICE EYESHADOW - 750 NEW IN BROWN



I love this eyeshadow. It is a shimmery brown/copper shade that applies best with fingers. It's a quite sheer but it's a beautiful all over the eyelid colour. 


ESSENCE BASE & TOP COAT

(haven't use them yet)


ESSENCE NAIL POLISH - 32 DISCREET AGENT

Beautiful army green shade (you can see picture of me wearing it on my instagram). 



CATRICE NAIL POLISH - 100 RED GOES NUTS

Haven't used this nail polish yet but it's a gorgeous red/copper shade. 


BODY&SOUL BLENDING & SMUDGE BRUSH


Haven't used them yet but I will write a review soon so keep an eye on my blog if you want to see it. 




That is it for this blog post. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

4 comments:

  1. Afrodita=TOP:):):), me pa osebno zanima kako se ti zdi BODY&SOUL BLENDING brush, tako da bom vesela ocene, ker deluje tak ožji in ne prevelik:), drgače pa ja same fajn stvari;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essencov nadlak je super, a se je meni precej hitro strdil :( Drugače imam pa jaz tudi Discreet agent, res lepa vojaška barva :D ga kombiniram z camouflage nadlakom :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O škoda.. se mi zdi da se Essence laki nasplošno hitreje strdijo kot na primer Catrice :/

      Delete