Sunday, 18 October 2015

AUTUMN NOTD #2

Hello lovelies!


Autumn is my favourite season for many reasons and one of them is definitely nail polish colours (dark purples, dark greens, nudes, reds...). I never wear so many different polishes than in that time of the year. When I saw this CATRICE 100 RED GOES NUTS one I had to have it because it's a perfect fall colour at least for me. 



I also used Essence base and top coat and they are amazing. Usually my nail polish starts chipping after 2-3 days but now I can easily wear it for 5-6 days without any chipping. I'm very impressed with them. 




PS: you can check out my last year autumn notd here



And which is your favourite nail polish? :)
  
Thanks for visiting my blog <3

5 comments:

  1. Lep odtenek :) Sama sem zdaj jeseni tako padla v te temno rdeče-vijoličaste lake, da se moram prav zadrževat v trgovinah :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja se strinjam .. tudi sama vedno najprej zavijem k lakom za nohte in bi najraje vzela kar vse v temnejših odtenkih :D

      Delete
  2. the gel top coat is simply amazing <3
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's great.. makes nail polish stay on longer and also very shiny ;)

      Delete