Wednesday, 16 September 2015

HOW I CLEAN MY BRUSHES/SPONGES

Hello guys!




In today blog post I'm going to tell you how I clean my brushes. I don't have any special technique or cleanser but I do have I little accessory that comes really handy because I'm pretty lazy when it comes to cleaning brushes. Lets start now!


As I already said I don't use any special cleanser. For brushes I use whatever hair shampoo I have (right now Head&Shoulders) and for sponges I use a soap (usually Palmolive). 

But for the special accessory that I mentioned I use BRUSHEGG.  I bought it on eBay for less than 2€ and it's amazing. It cleans brushes so quickly and perfectly. And is also really easy to hold because it has a hole in it so you just put your fingers in and you don't have to hold it with your whole hand.







I wet my brushes and put a little bit of shampoo on the brushegg, swirl the brush around, wash shampoo off and the brush is as clean as new.



BEFORE

 AFTER


And for my sponges I just rub it against the soap (wet sponge) for a couple of times, wash it off and the sponge is totally clean.

BEFORE - AFTER




And that is how I clean my brushes and my sponges.


 Hope you enjoy it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

2 comments:

  1. Super, jaz imam tudi tale Brushegg, ampak še nisem sprobala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ko boš sprobala boš videla da je res enkraten :D

      Delete