Thursday, 24 September 2015

FEELUNIQUE HAUL

 Hello girls!!


I finally received my Feelunique package yesterday and I got so excited I had to share it with you as soon as possible. I didn't try any of them yet so I can't tell if they are good or not but I will do reviews soon. So today I'm just going to show you what I got. 

I always wanted to try the Yes to range and I finally got some of their products and I also don't have any Eco Tools brushes yet so I had to pick these two because I wanted them for a very long time because they were always sold out on ličila.si and on feelunique.com. 



YES TO CARROTS EXFOLIATING CLEANSER 





 YES TO CARROTS GENTLE CLEANSING WIPES





YES TO TOMATOES DAILY CLARIFYING CLEANSER 





ECO TOOLS TAPERED BLUSH BRUSH 






 

ECO TOOLS EYE ENHANCING DUO SET (from ličila.si)








Thanks for visiting my blog <3




 

6 comments:

  1. the brushes look so nice!!!!!!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blush brush je super. Jaz ga sicer uporabljam za puder. Se mi zdijo Ecotools čopiči na sploh zelo dobre kvalitete :). Se veselim ocene še drugih čopičev. Mogoče si bom še kakšnega zaželela :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz ga bom uporabljala kar za bronzer .. je ravno prav velik :D Ocena drugih pa pride zelo kmalu :)

      Delete
  3. Jst bi tudi imela tale eco tols čopič, ful se mi zdi tak fajn mehek. Mislim, da bi ga kr rabla pod nujno:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je zelo mehek ;) sedaj sem ga že kar dobro preizkusila in je super za bronzer, contour in puder v prahu :) pa za rdečilo bi bil pomoje tudi super :)

      Delete