Sunday, 6 September 2015

CATRICE EVEN SKIN TONE FOUNDATION & LIQUID CAMOUFLAGE CONCEALER REVIEW

Hello guys!!




Today I have a very exciting (at least for me) review of two now drugstore products. Last month Catrice came out with new EVEN SKIN TONE BEAUTIFYING FOUNDATION and LIQUID CAMOUFLAGE HIGH COVERAGE CONCEALER and I got really excited when I finally found them at my local drugstore because they both look very high end for me and they also promise some really good things. But now lets start with the review!


EVEN SKIN TONE BEAUTIFYING FOUNDATION 



This foundation comes in a glass bottle which isn't very practical because it can break but I must say I prefer glass to plastic bottles because thy just look and feel more luxurious. It also has a pump which is necessary for me.



The shade range isn't the best (I think there are only 4 shades). I bought 030 EVEN SAND which is great for me right now because I have a tan. But when winter comes I think I will have to buy a lighter shade. 

Formula and texture wise this foundation is great. It is quite thick but it blends beautifully (I use my fingers or Real Techniques expert face brush. Beauty blender/make up sponge doesn't work with it for me). It gives medium to full coverage. It doesn't settle into any fine lines or onto dry patches on my skin. And it also last for a very long time

It costs 7,69€. 



LIQUID CAMOUFLAGE HIGH COVERAGE CONCEALER



Packaging of this product is a typical plastic concealer packaging with a regular applicator which works great for me. 



There are two shades and I got 020 LIGHT BEIGE (but I will also buy the lightest shade for winter and for more intense highlighting under the eyes). 



I love this concealer as much as I love the foundation. It is not to thick and not to liquidy very easy to blend (I use my fingers, sponge or a brush and it blend great with all). It is high coverage and very long lasting. They also claim it is waterproof but I didn't test that haha but I must say it is heat and sweat proof (one hour in a car in a traffic without air conditioner and it still looked great haha). It does settle into fine lines under my eyes but when I set it with powder it doesn't any more which I always do so that is not a problem for me. 

It costs 3,79€. 


 FOUNDATION (030 EVEN SAND) - CONCEALER (020 LIGHT BEIGE)


All in all I must say this two products are very very nice. They are probably one of the best I have ever tried from the drugstore. I recommend both of this to all of you. 



Thanks for visiting my blog <3
  

8 comments:

  1. Oba izdelka izgledata super, mislim da ima Catrice na splošno super in cenovno ugodne podlage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res sta super. Meni ena najboljših :)

      Delete
  2. Podlago moram še enkrat sprobat, ker se mi zdi zanimiva. Ko so prišli ven novi izdelki nisem želela kupit, ker imam trenutno že preveč podlag, ki jih moram prej porabiti. Korektor je pa itak zakon. Oba odtenka sta super. En za poletje in en za zimo ali highlighting, kot si omenila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja res je super ti jo zelo priporočam! :D korektor je pa tudi zakon pa še tako poceni ;)

      Delete
  3. Imam oboje..in sem do sedaj do dobra sprobala korektor, ki je super, podlago pa samo enkrat in mi je res všeč odtenek, ki bo super za zimo, je pa meni vseeno malce poudaril dve luskici in se mi pod očkami vsedel v gubice..ampak odtenek se pa tk fajn zlije z mojo kožo, kar je pa kar težko najt, sploh pozimi ko imam svetlo kožo. Sem pa ful vesela, da ti super odgovarja*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moram reči da moja koža ni preveč "zbirčna" ko pride do pudrov haha :D zato res nimam nobenih problemov s tema dvema izdelkoma :)

      Delete