Saturday, 22 August 2015

NEW LIPSTICK SWATCHES (ESSENCE & CATRICE)

Hello beauty lovers!



Today I'm going to swatch some new lipsticks of mine. These lipsticks are not particularly new at the drugstore but are new to me so I decided to share them with you anyway. Lets start!

PS: this is not a review because I talked about the formula of this lipsticks already. This are just swatches so you can see the colour of them. 



1. ESSENCE 01 CORAL CALLING


  
Beautiful coral/pink lipstick perfect for summer. It's not very pigmented but because of that I think is even more perfect for hot Summer days. 




2. ESSENCE 07 NATURAL BEAUTY


I think this is a all year colour. This lipstick is definitely a pink and not a nude for me. It's not very pigmented but its also not totally sheer. 




3. CATRICE ULTIMATE STAY 030 WOOD YOU LOVE ME



This is also an all year round lipstick. It's my perfect nude (really nice peachy nude colour). And it's also very pigmented.







 TOP TO BOTTOM: CATRICE 030 - ESSENCE 07 - ESSENCE 01





This is it for this quick blog post.
 
Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment