Sunday, 16 August 2015

HIMALAYA HERBALS PURIFYING NEEM FOAMING FACE WASH REVIEW

Hello lovelies!!





Another post another review. I'm a little bit over all the reviews on my blog but I only have two more left and then I'm done with them for some time haha. Today I have a skincare product to review so lets start!



I ran out of my Clean&clear cleanser so I went to Muller to buy a new one and a seller recommended the HIMALAYA HERBALS PURIFYING FOAMING FACE WASH so I bought it.  




Himalaya herbals products are natural and skin friendly free from parabens, SLS/SLES and phthalates.They actually use special herbs carefully selected from nature.

This foaming face wash is very nice. It is very gentle, smells amazing and makes my skin feel so fresh and clean. 




I use it mostly for removing make up and for that I use a pump and a half. It removes all of my face and eye make up very well. And some times I also use it in the morning just to refresh and for that I use half a pump (you get quite a lot of product with just half a pump). 



As I said I really like this product. I will repurchase it and I also want to try some other product from this brand. If you like any tell me in the comments below and I will make sure to check it out. 




Hope you like this blog post and thanks for visiting my blog <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment