Wednesday, 26 August 2015

BH COSMETICS HIGHLIGHTER BRUSH REVIEW

Hello lovelies!



Today I have another brush review for you. Lately I have been obsessed with buying brushes and all kinds of face products. I bought foundation brush and sponge that I reviewed here and I also bought BH Cosmetics highlighter brush. There are some more brushes waiting for me in ličila.si shopping card and when I buy them I will make sure to share them with you. But for now lets start with the review of this one!



As the name suggest I use it for applying highlighter because it's prefect size and shape for that. It's extremely soft and dense just enough to apply highlight perfectly (I find that too fluffy brushes dust it all over my face).  I think this brush would be great for applying powder or contour too. 



I also really like that the whole brush is black because it looks very sleek and nice in my make up brushes collection. 

I bought it on ličila.si and it cost 6,95€.




I really like this brush and I would like to try some more of their brushes. If you like any particular one let me now and I will check it out. 




Hope you like this blog post. Thanks for visiting my blog <3

1 comment:

  1. Love you all ,the clothes ,the hair.the shoe!

    http://www.heygoodtimes.com

    ReplyDelete