Wednesday, 15 July 2015

FEELUNIQUE GOODIES REVIEW

Hello lovelies!




It's so hot outside that there is nothing else I could do but write a blog post haha.
I purchased these three products quite a while ago and now that I tested them enough to make a good opinion about them I decided to write a review.



Lets start with the RIMMEL BROW THIS WAY BROW STYLING GEL. I didn't expect much when I saw it because it was quite cheap and I'm very picky when it comes to brow gels/mascaras. But I was pleasantly surprised because this product is great. I don't even need to use a brow pencil or powder underneath because this one fills in brows perfectly. It is very pigmented so I have to be very light handed when using it.
The only down side of it is that after couple hours of wearing it starts to crumble a little bit but because it is so easy and quick to use and makes my brows look really nice I don't mind it too much.

Mine is in the shade 002 MEDIUM BLONDE. Its costs 5,63€ and you can buy it here

All in all great product!




The next product is MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER. I heard a lot of good reviews about this concealer and now I know why people love it so much. It is a perfect under eye concealer. very lightweight but it covers really good and that comes from a girl with really bad and dark under eye circles. And it doesn't crease on me also if I don't set it with a powder (but I do any way because I prefer matt under eyes). 

Mine is in the shade 15 fair. It costs 8,45€ and you can buy it here

It really is a great concealer. Totally recommend to all of you!






And the last product is MAYBELLINE INSTANT ANTI-AGE THE ERASER EYE. I was the most excited about this product because a lot of beauty bloggers and YouTubers talk about this concealer. But it disappointed me a little bit. I won't say that it is a bad concealer but since so may girls love it I really toughed it's going to be amazing. It is very good but I must say I prefer Fit Me concealer. They are very similar but this one is not so lightweight and creases a bit more and I also got a shade slightly to dark for my under eyes. Maybe if a got the right shade I would love it as much as Fit Me (I will probably buy a lighter shade soon). 

Mine is in the shade light. It costs 11,27€ and you can get it here

It is a very good concealer but Fit Me is the winner for me. 







That is it for this blog post. Tell me if you have any of these products and  how you feel about them :)




Thanks for visiting my blog <3


2 comments:

  1. tale Maybelline se mi fajn bere:), moram malo njihovo stran pogleat, pa kako je s poštnino in dostavo. Ker velik punc naroča od tam. Sej pr nas itak ne dobiš vseh takih izdelkov in si moram res malo pogledat:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poštnine nad 15€ ni kar je super :D dostavi ti jo pa pošta Slovenija :) meni so super, že kar dolgo naročam pa nimam nobenih problemov ;)

      Delete