Sunday, 12 July 2015

EMPTIES #4

Hello guys!



Another day another blog post haha. Since I have been gone from blogging word last month I accumulated quite a lot of empties. Lets start!

PS: sorry for the horrible picture :( 



HAIR

HERBAL ESSENCES HELLO HYDRATION SHAMPOO
Really good shampoo for dry hair that I will definitely repurchase.


HEAD&SHOULDERS APPLE FRESH
Love this one especially for the scent. Probably will repurchase it. 

GARNIER FRUCTIS OIL REPAIR 3 2IN1
This is probably my all time favourite shampoo because it makes my hair soft and shiny. Will repurchase. 

SYOSS HEAT PROTECT
Didn't do anything in my opinion. I won't repurchase it. 



BODY

FA GLAMOUR MOMENTS SHOWER CREAM
I will probably repurchase this one in fall or winter because it has quite a rich scent and I prefer fresh scents in summer more.

FA GREEK YOGURT ALMOND SHOWER CREAM
This one was just to sweet for me. Won't repurchase it. 

DUSCH DAS - LIMETTE KUSST MINZE
Love Dusch das shower gels and this one is great for summer because it's very fresh. I will repurchase it 100%. 

PALMOLIVE IRRESISTIBLE MORBIDEZZA SHOWER CREAM
This product is nice but nothing special. I might repurchase it. 

MERCATOR SHAVING GEL
This shaving gel is very nice and cheap too. And they often have deals where you get two for one which is great. Will repurchase it. 



FACE 

NIVEA AQUA EFFECT TONIC
It's a nice tonic but I want to try some other ones so I probably won't repurchase it any time soon. 

NIVEA AQUA EFFECT GENTLE CLEANSING WIPES
My all time favourite cleansing wipes. Will definitely repurchase.

NIVEA NOURISHING DAY CREAM
Really nice day cream for dry skin but I want to try some new ones before repurchasing this one. 

L'OREAL HYDRA ACTIVE 3 MICELLAR FLUID
My favourite micellar water/fluid. Right now I'm using some other products for removing make up but I will definitely repurchase this one soon. 

VICHY IDEAL SKIN SLEEP RECOVERY NIGHT GEL-BALM (TESTER)
This product felt so nice on my skin but because it was just a tester I couldn't really test it. I would love to buy it though. 

VICHY SHOOTING AND ILLUMINATING CREAM (TESTER)
This one felt amazing on my skin as well but sadly it was just a tester. Would love to buy this product too.


REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE

At first it was great but it soon became quite hard and on some parts rough. I probably won't repurchase it because I'm using Nanshy sponge right now and I think it's a lot better.



NAILS

NYC CLASSY GLASSY
Didn't like this nail polish at all. It was very sticky. Won't repurchase. 




This is it for this post. I know it lacks in photos but the lighting was horrible and I just couldn't make some nice ones :(




Hope you like this post anyway and thanks for visiting my blog <3











No comments:

Post a Comment