Tuesday, 19 May 2015

KIKO LONG LASTING STICK EYESHADOW REVIEW

Hello girls!!




In one of my recent posts I told you that I have been in Kiko and of course bought few products. I've heard a lot good things about their long lasting stick eyeshadows so they were on the top of my list. I bought two of them. 

This will not be an in depth review because a lot of bloggers wrote them all ready so I will just tell you what I like or dislike. Lets start!



First of all I love the packaging. It's easy to just carry in a bag, easy to apply because of a pen form and looks so well made. 



First shade that I bought is number 06. It is a beautiful "can't go wrong with" bronze shade great for every day or going out at night. 
Formula is perfect: creamy, very pigmented, easy to apply and very long lasting. It blend nicely but you have to be quick because it dries very fast and then it just doesn't move.  











The other shade that I picked is number 38. This one is a beautiful taupe with a hint of purple in it. 
The colour is perfect but it has some chunky glitter particles in it and I 'm not so crazy about them. At first it looks very nice on the eyelid but after some time glitter particles just stand out to much for me.
I know this description is weird haha but I don't know if I like it or not yet
. I guess I will have to give it some more time. 













38 & 06



Overall I really want to try some more of them because I love the idea of an eyeshadow in a stick form. 




This is it for this post. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

2 comments: