Monday, 4 May 2015

ESSENCE SUN CLUB 2 IN 1 BRONZING POWDER REVIEW

Hello guys!





I bought the Essence 2 in 1 bronzing powder about a month ago and I have been using it all the time since then because it is a great product. I haven't seen a lot of people talking about it so I decided to do a small review of it. Lets start!


It is a 2 in 1 product  of a bronzer and highlighter. I think that a highlighter part is a bit bigger which is the only disappointing thing about this product since I use bronzer more. 







Both bronzer and highlighter are not too pigmented which is a good thing for me because of that I never apply to much. They are also easy to blend and last all day. 

Bronzer is matt, not orange and not to dark but just perfect shade for an everyday bronze. 
And highlighter is also very nice because it doesn't contain big shimmer particles. It just gives a nice slightly shimmery golden highlight to the face.







And another great thing about it is that it's very inexpensive. Only around 4€. 




That is it for this post hope you liked it and thank you for visiting my blog <3

2 comments: