Wednesday, 20 May 2015

BH COSMETICS DOUBLE-ENDED TRAVEL BRUSH SET REVIEW

Hello beauty lovers!





Today I have a BH-cosmetics brush set review for all of you. I have had this set for quite some time and I never even thought about doing a review on it. But lately I have been using it quite a lot (since I'm moving from Ljubljana to my home town on weekends) and I said why not show it to you and tell you how I feel about it. So lets start!



PACKAGING

Well I can just say that it couldn't be more appropriate for travelling. it is small, has a zipper so nothing falls out and it is also made of plastic so the brushes don't get wet if you spill something on it. And it's pink so it's very cute too haha. 







BRUSHES

They are double ended and small which is perfect for travelling or if you don't have too much space for make up at home. I don't think that this effect applying make up at all. 


1. CONCEALER & FLAT LINER BRUSH



On one end is a concealer brush. I have never used it before because it is more of a lip brush for me. It is very flat and hard so I don't think it would blend concealer at all. Maybe you could use it to transfer concealer from the pot on your skin but I don't think it would blend it. 


 


And on the other end is a flat liner brush. It is not very flat so I usually use it to smudge line or to apply eyeshadow on my lower lash line. I think is great for that because it is not to thin and not to thick. 





2. ANGLED EYESHADOW & SMUDGE BRUSH




First is angled eyeshadow brush which is really soft and great for applying eyeshadow in the crease or outer corner or also all over the eyelid. It's not the fluffiest but very good anyway.




And the second is smudge brush. This is a rounded and quite hard brush great for blending/smudging cream eyeshadows or pencil liners but because it's hard it is not very good for blending powders because it just erase them.  I also tried to blend concealer with it but it was a bit to harsh for my under eye area and didn't really blend it out nicely.





3.  CONTOUR BLENDING & BLENDING BRUSH




Contour blending brush is actually a shader brush great for applying eyeshadow all over the eyelid. It is actually very similar to Essence brush (flat one).




And the blending brush is just a blending brush haha. Perfect shape and size for blending eyeshadow into the crease. 




This is my favourite brush because I can do a whole eye look with it. 



4. ANGLED EYELINER & LIP BRUSH




First one is a lip brush. I've never used this one before because I don't apply lipstick with a brush. But it looks pretty similar to other lip brushes so it might be good. I haven't used it for applying cream eyeshadow yet but I think it might work pretty well for that.




 And the last one is angled eyeliner brush which I love. It is a bit smaller then other brushes like this and because of that it's really easy to apply eyeshadow on upper lash line or to fill in my eyebrows. 




This is my second favourite because of angled liner brush that I use all the time. 





That is it for this post hope you liked it and find it useful.



Thanks for visiting my blog <3

2 comments: