Thursday, 2 April 2015

MAKEUP REVOLUTION PRODUCTS REVIEW #2

Hello my beauty lovers!





Here is a parts 2 review of my Makeup Revolution haul that I posted about a month ago (I know it take me a while to do this post). If you haven't seen part 1 review you can check it out here, but now lets begin with this one!

PS: this two products Ličila.si kindly send to me as a gift, especially to try them out and share with all of you. And my opinion is totally honest!



I <3 MAKEUP BLUSHING HEART - iced hearts





I don't wear blushes so I wasn't really excited when I saw this product but when I swatched it I noticed that is actually more of a highlight shade so I was happier all ready haha (plus the packaging is so cute). It is more of a pink-gold shade and very pigmented that's why I have to be very gentle when I apply it other wise it will be all over my face haha. It has quite a lot of shimmer in it so it is not a perfect highlight for me but I can still work with it anyway. 

If you like a shimmery highlight I do recommend it to you but I think that you can find better ones too (for example the one that I reviewed here). 








I <3 MAKEUP LIP LAVA - tremor





I got really excited when I saw this product because I have seen many great reviews and post about it but I don't get the hype. If my lips are just a little bit dry this just doesn't work because it gets into every fine line and makes my lips look ten times more dry than they really are. But when my lips are fine it looks great first five minutes and than it gets into fine lines and just disappeared on the middle of my lower lip. 
I tried wearing it a couple times but I just couldn't deal with it and also this colour doesn't suit me at all. 

I was so disappointed because I expected it to be great. Please tell me if you own this liquid lipstick and if you have the same opinion as I do :)




(right after applied)

(five minutes after applied - it looks even worse in person)





This is it for this post. Hope you liked it or found it useful and thank you for visiting my blog <3

2 comments:

  1. Too bad the liquid lipstick wasn't better for you. I really like how honest this review was!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete