Sunday, 8 March 2015

MAKEUP REVOLUTION PRODUCTS REVIEW #1

Hello guys!





As I said in my previous (Makeup Revolution haul) post, today I will review some of products that I mentioned. I didn't used all of them enough yet so part 2 will come soon :D  Lets start!!



REVOLUTION FLAWLESS MATT ULTRA EYESHADOWS

I'm not kidding when I say that this is probably one of my favourite eyeshadow pallets I ever bought. I have been using it all the time since I got it. You can do night or day looks with it even though it only consist of matt eyeshadows. It has perfect crease, eyelid and brow bone shades.  

Eye shadows are very pigmented, easy to blend and apply and don't have any fall outs (except some of the darkest shades). 

There are cool and warm toned eyeshadows in this pallet. 

I own Urban Decay Naked One palette and the quality of it is totally the same as of this Revolution palette.

You also get a huge mirror in it and a paper where all eyeshadows are named. 

The only little problem is that it is very hard to open so I have to use a hair pin with that. 

I totally recommend this palette and I will definitely buy some more of their eyeshadows. 







FIRST ROW: flaw, nutmeg, pearl, matte, shell, chrome, cork, stone

SECOND ROW: cool, sand, fawn, muse, warm, mud, leather, smoke

THIRD ROW: antique, nut, taupe, rosewood, rust, bear, olden, charcoal 

FORTH ROW: soft, oak, bark, warm, burnt, wood, earth, carbon 





REVOLUTION RADIANT LIGHT - BREATHE

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.... highlighter :D 

It doesn't contain any glitter chunks (which for me is very important) and it just gives a beautiful shine and glow to the cheeks

This particular highlighter is in a perfect golden shade. 

I again recommend this highlighter too all of you! 









REVOLUTION BRUSH - E103

I can't say that this is a perfect blending brush because is not fluffy and soft enough. But I enjoy using it to blend cream eyeshadows for example Maybelline colour tattoos. 

So if you are looking for a brush that will blend powder eyeshadows I don't recommend this one to you but for blending creams it's very good. 










That is it for this post. If you want to see a review on some more Revolution products keep an eye on my blog. 




Thanks for visiting my blog <3

6 comments:

  1. Meni je Flawless Matte tudi zakon, čeprav moja se pa z lahkoto odpre :) Se pa strinjam, da je ta čopič dober edino za kremne senčke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo lepobda imava isto mnenje :D
    Zgleda da ima moja neko napakico v embalaži :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senčke in čopič izgledajo res super, škoda samo, da ni čopič bolj mehek! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja super so ;) čopič mi pa zelo prav pride za kremna senčila :)

      Delete