Thursday, 26 February 2015

MAKE UP REVOLUTION HAUL

Hello girls! 




This month I limited myself to only buy this couple products from Make up Revolution because I spent way to much money for make up in January. I really wanted to try some of Revolution products since they are very popular here amongst bolggers so I bought them on Ličila.si and they kindly sent me two extra products to try out and tell you more about them (thank you very much again). Now lets start!

I will do a two separate blog posts where I will review this products more in detail because this is just a haul post. 



REVOLUTION FLAWLESS MATTE ULTRA EYESHADOWS







REVOLUTION RADIANT LIGHTS  -  BREATHE







REVOLUTION PURE PIGMENT  -  CONFRONT






REVOLUTION BRUSH - E103







And this two next products I received as a gift. 


I <3 MAKE UP BLUSHING HEARTS  -  ICED HEARTS






I <3 MAKE UP LIP LAVA  -  TREMOR








Hope you liked this quick post and thanks for visiting my blog <3

4 comments: