Sunday, 22 February 2015

EMPTIES #3

Hello girls!





I wanted to do the empties post about a month ago but when I open the drawer when I keep empty packaging they were all gone. Yes my mum throw them all away. I was quite upset because there were some good products I wanted to tell you about. But anyway I accumulated some new thing so here are my Empties # 3. Lets start!



MAKE UP






MANHATTAN WAKE UP CONCEALER

Didn't like this concealer at all because it didn't cover anything and also didn't really brighten up my under eye area. Won't repurchase again. 


DEBORAH 5 IN 1 BB CREAM

This is probably one of my favourite BB creams. It gives a light to medium coverage, is easy to apply and gives a nice fresh finish. And is also perfect for all seasons. I will definitely repurchase it again. 

The only bad thing about this product is that there is a bad colour selection
especially for fair skin (in winter I use the lightest shade and I'm not really that pale)



MAYBELINNE ROCKET MASCARA

Best mascara ever in my opinion! I talk about it a lot already so I will just say that is great for volume and separation. Will repurchase it absolutely!


LABELLO HYDRO CARE LIP BALM

Love this lip balm for spring and summer when my lips are not very very dry. Gives a nice smooth, hydrated finish. Will repurchase it soon!



BODY/HAIR CARE






NIVEA NOURISHING BODY MILK

This one is great when I have very dry skin because is very thick and it sinks into the skin quite quickly. I might repurchase it but not for now because I found better one that you can see here.


GARNIER NATURAL BEAUTY KAKAOBUTTER & KOKOSOL SHAMPOO

Love this one so much!! Makes my hair smooth, soft and silky. Probably one of the best shampoos I ever tried. It's great for dry and damage hair and that is exactly what I have. And the conditioner is just as good too. Will repurchase it as soon as I finish the one that I have now. Plus it smells amazing!


AQUAFRESH TRIPLE PROTECTION TOOTH PASTE

Really nice tooth paste. Makes my teeth feel very clean and my mouth fresh but I'm not really picky white them anyway. I like to try different tooth paste so I don't know if I will repurchase it or not. 


NIVEA GENTLE CLEANSING WIPES

I talked about this product thousand times so I will just say best make up wipes ever! Already repurchase two of them!


GARNIER MINERAL ACTION CONTROL DEODORANT

I really like it but I ran out of it very quickly and I also like the smell and lasting power or the Nivea roll on better so I probably won't repurchase it. 



SAMPLES






PANTEN INTENSIVE REPAIR REPAIR AND PROTECT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

I really like the smell of this two products and how they make my hair smooth and silky but the problem is that my hair gets oily very quickly after using this shampoo. I used three of this packaging and my hair became oily very quickly after all uses. I won't repurchase it!


PASSION PEEL OFF FACE MASK

This face mask is great. It makes my skin so smooth, fresh and clean looking and it also smells amazing. I will probably repurchase it but right now I have some more to use first. 





So that is it for my empties post. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

6 comments:

  1. Hehe moja mama tudi po navadi še pred mano pomeče stvari stran :)

    Tale Garnier šampon sem že gledala, tudi meni diši vonj kokosa, ga pa nisem upala sprobati, ker sem pred parimi leti imela iz te znamke enega, ki mi je nenormalno mastil lase :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz imam pa kar srečo z Garnier šamponi. Ta je že tretji ki mi je zelo všeč ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing! I really would like to try the body milk.
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes is great an also quite cheap and it lasts for a long time :)

      Delete
  3. Tale šampon mi izgleda super, čeprav bi mi verjetno zelo zmastil lase :/ Imam pa že nekj časa ugledanega Garnier Ultra Doux 5 zelišč :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja je res kar "masten" vendar je super za moje suhe lase ;)

      Delete