Saturday, 31 January 2015

EBAY FINDS #1 ~ EYE BRUSHES

Hello girls!!


Today I have a really exciting post for all of you. In December I bought some things on eBay and when I saw this brushes and reviews that buyers wrote about them I had to pick some for myself too. 






Now let me tell you what I think about them :)


I only pick four of this brushes and I really like all of them. They came in around 2 weeks. Shipping is free. You can check them out here

They are all the same price and that is 3,87$ (around 3,50 €). Definitely not the cheapest brushes on eBay, but you get a great quality brushes for that price. 



WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THEM:

- blend and apply eyeshadows beautifully
- easy to use
- very soft
- easy to clean
- they are white (you can see when they are dirty or how much eyeshadow is on them)



WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT THEM:

- at first some of the hairs feel out (but after a couple days of using them it stopped)



I HAVE:

1. EYE SHADER (239) 
    This is quite a big brush but I love that because it applies eyeshadow all over the eyelid perfectly. 







2. PENCIL BRUSH (219)
    This is a great brush for applying eyeshadows in the crease or outer corner and also for blending eyeshadows on the lower lash line. 








3. BLENDING BRUSH (222)
    This one is my favourite. Is a perfect sized blending brush. Blends quickly and beautifully. 








4. BLENDING BRUSH (217)
    This brush is also great for blending. It's a little bit flatter and wider but does the same job as 222. 






COMPARISON:


 217 & 222

239, 219, 222, 217





PS: if you are a Slovenian blogger and you haven't seen my giveaway yet check it out (I will be announcing the winner next week)




Hope you like this review and thanks for visiting my blog <3



10 comments:

  1. Sem tudi že sama veliko dobrega prebrala o teh čopičih in super ceni, ampak se še nisem odločila za nakup :)
    http://pimpmeupup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izgledajo podobni MAC in Zoeva čopičem. Moram pobrskat po ebayu. Nikoli dovolj čopičev:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super so ;) se strinjam še posebej "blending" čopičev :D

      Delete
  3. U super ocena..me kar vleče k tem čopičem..bom v kratkem naročala..sicer preko Amazona,pa upam, da jih najdem tam:) ker me je ocena prepričala, da bi jih potrebovala, pa tudi, če ne bodo edini:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja jaz si nameravam kupiti še kakšnega ker so res zelo dobri :)

      Delete
  4. I've been hearing a lot of raves on the Jessup brushes. Have you tried their face/kabuki brushes? I almost got this last month but I was on a tight budget :D

    xx ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No this are the only ones but I think I will try some more ;)

      Delete
  5. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete