Thursday, 22 January 2015

MY 2014 FAVOURITES

Hello beauties!!

Today I have a really exciting post for you all. I will show you all the products that I was absolutely in love with in year 2014. I don't have a lot of them because I'm only gonna show you the ones that really stood out for me. Lets start!



SKIN & HAIR CARE



NIVEA WATERPROOF EYE MAKE UP REMOVER

Absolutely love this products. Probably my eye make up remover ever. I rub it on my eyes with my fingers and remove it with water. It removes everything. love it!!


NIVEA MAKE UP REMOVING WIPES FOR SENSITIVE AND DRY SKIN

At first I really liked the same one just for normal skin but they hurt my eyes a bit and that is why I started using this ones and I love them. They remove all of my make up (also eye make up), make my skin feel really clean and they also don't hurt my eyes. Great product!


AVON ADVANCE TECHNIQUES DAILY SHINE DRY ENDS SERUM 


This serum is another great product that I discovered in 2014. The ends of my hair are really dry because i straighten them and this product really makes them soft and shiny. Best hair serum I ever tried and it cheap too.





MAKE UP




GARNIER  BB CREAM MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR

Favourite BB cream for sure. I love to wear it especially in spring and summer. Make my skin look healthy and glowy. It gives light coverage and it's great for normal to dry skin. 


BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX SERUM

Love this one too! It sits great on my skin. Doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation. It gives light to medium coverage (it's buildable). It also makes my skin look healthy and even. 


REVLON COLOURSTAY CONCEALER

This one is probably the best concealer I have ever tried. It still doesn't cover my dark under eye circles completely but comes close. It doesn't look cakey, doesn't get into the fine lines under my eye. It is a great concealer probably the best one from Slovenian drugstores for me. 




SLEEK CONTOUR KIT

Love it! The bronzer is beautiful not orange at all. It's great for when my skin is pale or tanned because it is not to pigmented and I can build it up easily. And I also really like the highlighter. It gives a beautiful glow to my skin. 


ESSENCE EYE BROW SHADOWS

I really like the shadows in this product, not so much the brush. They are a great colour match for my brows, easy to use and doesn't fade of. Great eye brow product for such a low price. 








CATRICE 400 MY FIRST COPPERWARE PARTY & ESSENCE 03 LAST NIGHT A COOKIE SAVED MY LIFE EYESHADOWS

This two eyeshadows are the best ones that I discovered last year. I love them because of the colour, great pigmentation, no fall outs and staying on my eyes all day. Love them and totally recommend to all of you. 


MYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO IN ON AND ON BRONZE

I just love this one for lazy days :D It is very pigmented, stays all day and the colour is beautiful too. Great product!!


MYBELLINE ROCKET MASCARA



Hands down the best mascara I have ever used. At first it is a bit to wet for me but when it dries a little it is magical! It separates my lashes, makes them longer and gives a ton of volume. Love ti!!


I GO! TO HEAVEN PALETTE



I loved using this palette in 2014! I really like that it has a mat highlight and crease shade and a lot of beautiful shimmery eyeshadows. They don't have any fall outs and are very pigmented. Great palette!



NAILS

As you know a love all of my Essence and Catrice nail polishes because they are easy to apply, have great pigmentation and don't dry up in the bottle for a very long time (especially Catrice ones). But the ones that I will show you I used the most in 2014. 


ESSENCE 168 LOVE ME, CUPCAKE! & ESSENCE 146 THAT'S WHAT I MINT! & CATRICE 030 MEET ME AT CORAL ISLAND



This three nail polishes are great for spring and summer. Love me cupcake is a beautiful pastel lavender colour, That's what I mint is a pastel mint and Meet me at coral island is a great coral nail polish.



CATRICE 24 THE GLAMOUREX FACTOR & AVON TWEED 



And this two were my most worn nail polishes in Autumn and Winter. Catrice one is a beautiful bronze shimmery metallic shade and Avon one is a deep burgundy red.




AVON NAIL EXPERT GEL STRENGHT BASE COAT

I love this product! Is a great base coat for any nail polish and it also made my nails much stronger and less peeling. Love it!!


EBELINE NAIL POLISH REMOVER IN A POT

Love love love this product!! Removes nail polish quickly and completely. Also very good at removing glittery nail polishes. And is cheap too.



BRUSHES



REAL TECHNIQUES BLUSH BRUSH

My favourite brush for applying bronzer. It is perfect size, pick up the right amount of product, easy to wash, doesn't loose bristles and also very soft!


REAL TECHNIQUES DUO FIBER CONTURE BRUSH

Love this one for setting my concealer. What I said about Real Techniques blush brush I can say about this one too. 


REAL TECHNIQUES MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE

Loveee this one to the moon and back haha. It is the best thing for applying foundation and concealer. Makes them look so natural and not over done.It is also easy to clean.




ESSENCE BRUSHES

Loveeee them so much!!  I use the red one for applying eyeshadow all over the eyelid and brow bone and the purple one for applying eyeshadow in the crease or outer corner. I have been using this two for over a year and they are still in perfect shape.


REAL TECHNIQUES DUO FIBER EYE BRUSH

Love this one for blending the eyeshadows. I also really like the Essence blending brush but this one is just a little bit softer. Have been using it all year!



And that is all for my favourites of 2014 post. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

3 comments:

  1. Hello I'am Chris !
    this is not a "spam"
    The "directory" is 16 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 18,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek countour kit izgleda super, ravno nekaj takšnega iščem! =)
    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com
    xo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja super je ;) drugače je pa Essence bronzer v največji embalaži tudi super :)

      Delete