Tuesday, 27 January 2015

ESSENCE HAUL & MINI REVIEWS (new "nude" collection)

Hello beauties!!

This month I have been pretty bad with my money because I visited Muller three times! And I think you all know when you just go in for one thing but than come out with much more.
I bought quite a lot of Essence product and most of them are from their new "nudes" line so I decided to do a haul and also a review on some of them.

Lets start!




ESSENCE SUN CLUB MATT BRONZING POWDER (blondes - light skin)

This bronzer is amazing!! It is not to dark, not orange and it blends like nothing else. It also smells like summer to me haha. You also get a lot of product in it (15g). Love it for an every day and it is probably my new favourite bronzer. 


ESSENCE SOO GLOW! CREAM TO POWDER HIGHLIGHT (20 bright up your life)

I can't tell you much about this highlighter because I don't have a final opinion about it yet. Sometimes I feel like it looks great but next time it looks to shimmery. Will let you know what I think about it soon. 


                    




ESSENCE EYESHADOW (35 party all night - metallic effect)

This eyeshadow looks so pretty in packaging an swatched on my hand but I haven't wear it on my eyes yet because it is more of a going out at night eyeshadow for me. But it looks very pretty and I'm sure I will love it. 



(it a lot more metallic than it looks here)



And now products form the new "nude collection"  :)



ESSENCE I <3 NUDE BAKED EYESHADOWS

01 VANILLA SUGAR
this one is a really light white to cream eyeshadow great for brow bone and inner corner highlight. It is quite pigmented and very smooth. I really like it!

04 SWEET LIKE CHOCOLATE
this is my favourite shade. Its light brown and also a bit golden. Great for every day make up just all over the eyelid. If I want it to be a little bit more pigmented I wet my brush before applying it. 

06 COFFEE BEAN
this one is also a very beautiful dark brown shade. I love it in the crease or outer corner. It doesn't apply nicely if I use it with a wet brush but with dry one it applies beautifully. 

Over all I really like this eyeshadows and I will buy some more for sure. 






ESSENCE LIPSTICK 05 COOL NUDE

This is my first Essence lipstick and I love it. It is very similar to my natural lip colour. It applies really nicely also if I have dry lips. It is not very long lasting but that doesn't really bother me. It's great! 
(it is a bit more pink on the picture than it really is). 






ESSENCE I <3 TRENDS NAIL POLISH (03 I'm lost in you)

Love this nail polish. Such a gorgeous nude, pale, pink, brown colour. I don't know it this ones have different formula than regular ones because this nail polish didn't chip for 5 days. And also only one coat gave enough pigmentation. 





   
Hope you like this post and thank for visiting my blog <3






10 comments:

  1. Great reviews! I'm a sucker for lipstick so that is my favorite =)

    Quirky, Brown Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz imam tudi ta baked senčila. Vanilla Sugar in Coffee Bean. Vzela sem si še My Favorite Tauping. Šminka mi je tudi všeč:) Ta bronzer sem že imela enkrat prej in ga je res ogrooomno, pa odtenek sploh ni slab:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O potem pa moram kupiti še My favourite tauping :D

      Delete
  3. Great review, must try out that brand!
    http://eventhebestsometimesfall.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes it is great and also very cheap ;)

      Delete
  4. Sem slišala, da so te šminke vredu :) sicer res, da niso neki dolgo obstojne, ampak tud mene ne moti neki najbolj :) čeprav si bom pa mogla kupiti eno res vredu mat šminko :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ta je sicer moja prva ampak mi je zelo všeč, moram sprobati še kakšno ;)

      Delete
  5. jz mam podobno šminko (drug odtenek), ampak je še vseeno taka bolj suha, nič kaj res podobna labeli :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je pa zelo všeč ;) imam že itak suhe ustnice pa mi jih ta šminka nič bolj ne izsuši

      Delete