Friday, 2 January 2015

DECEMBER FAVOURITES

Hello guys!!



 First let me wish you a happy, healthy, successful, full of love year 2015!!  
Year 2014 went by so quickly. I started my blog in June and it felt like I was doing it for a month. I hope that this year my posts will be more interesting and better quality. If you have any recommendations for blog post that you will like to see comment below.

But now lets start with my December favourites. 



1. L'OREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION



I wanted this foundation for so long because I read some very good reviews about it. I bought it in the beginning of December and I have been wearing it almost every day since. I really like how lightweight it feels on my skin even though it gives medium to high coverage (it is buildable). It also gives a nice healthy looking finish to the skin. Love it! 





2. L'OREAL LUMI MAGIQUE PURE LIGHT PRIMER



I also bought this product this month and fell in love with it. I love using it with more matt foundation (like L'oreal true match and Max Factor 3 in 1) because it just gives a great base and my skin look less dry when using it. 



3. KONAD EYEBROW PENCIL



I haven't been using this pencil for a long time because of Essence brow powder that I also really like. But this month I started using it again and really enjoyed it. I don't know what changed but before I didn't like it this much. I guess I just like the finish that a pencil makes more than the finish of a powder and that is why I have to buy some more eye brow pencils and see if there are better ones. If you have any recommendations tell me please.



4. ESSENCE NAIL POLISH IN WE LOVE WINTER HOLIDAYS & WILD  WHITE WAYS 

I have been loving this two shades this month. I think that they are perfect for winter.  You can see the green one in action here and the white one here.



5. CATRICE LONGLASTING WATERPROOF EYE PENCIL



I bought this pencil to put it on my upper water line/tight line and I love it. Because it is waterproof it doesn't smudge also if my eyes get a bit watery due to the cold wind. It also have a sharpener and it's quite cheep. Great product!



6. URBAN DECAY NAKED PALLET



I'm probably the most lucky girl in the world for getting this pallet haha. My friend got it for present but she doesn't really wear eyeshadows so she kindly gave it to me. And I love it. Especially sin, naked, buck, half baked and toasted. The only bad thing is that the shimmery shades have some fall outs but that doesn't bother me because eyeshadows are so pigmented and smooth.



7. Z-PALETTE




I decided to depot my MUA eyeshadows. I also wanted to do a post about that but because it was quite a struggle to do it I decided not to. If you want to depot any of your eyeshadows this video is very helpful.  I ordered my Z palette on Ličila.si and I love it. I didn't expect it to be so well made. You also get a couple of magnets with it.

(I don't have all of my MUA eyeshadows in it yet)



8. H&M NECKLACE AND RINGS



I was probably wearing this necklace all month. I just love it. Is small, gold and looks great with most of my outfits. And it was only around 2€. 
And this two rings I also wore a lot. One is a regular ring and the smaller one is a knuckle ring. They were also around 2€.




That is all for this post. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog <3


 

8 comments:

  1. Čudoviti izdelki, še posebej mi je zanimiv Loreal puder,
    srečno novo leto :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :D in pa tudi jaz ti želim srečno leto 2015!!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! Nice blog.

    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy New Year to you too ;)

      Delete
  3. O tej tekoči podlagi (Loreal) sem slišala že toliko pozitivnih ocen, da bo zagotovo moj naslednji nakup. :) Verižica mi je tudi zelo všeč. Pa srečno 2015! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super je ti jo priporočam ;) pa srečno novo leto tudi tebi ;)

      Delete
  4. great favorites :) I love the naked palette 1. it has the most gorgeous colors :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete