Friday, 5 December 2014

NOTD (Christmas edition) #1

Hey guys!

Because the holidays are around the corner I decided to do a little "Christmas nails" posts once every week in December and this one is the first. They are all going to be related to Christmas, lights, shimmer... :D


Tell me if your are excited for holidays to and which is your favourite colour for that time of the year? :)


This is just a simple shimmery Barry M - Pink Silver Glitter nail polish. It's silver and pink and purple and great of that time of the year.











Thank you for visiting my blog! 

10 comments:

  1. O luškan je :) kolko plasti pa je to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ful lep lakec :) malo me spominja na Catrice - 03 My Satin Ballet Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Res je ;) je pa slabost ker se kar hitro okruši :/

      Delete
  4. You have a cute blog dear! Followed you already! I want to know your insights about my blog and follow me too! :) http://itsmarjoriegil.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sledim nazaj! :)

    Zelo lep lakec, zadnje čase obožujem take odtenke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala!! :D Ja res so super, še posebej za december in praznike :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete