Monday, 22 December 2014

NOTD (Christmas edition) #3

Hey girls!

Today is another simple NOTD post. As you can see from my previous posts I don't do any complicated and special nails because I'm no artist haha I just like to show you which nail polishes I like and how I pair them together :)

I think that this two nail polishes that I used look great together. Essence - 02 We love winter holidays! reminds me of a Christmas tree and Catrice - 42 Nickle Minaj of lights and Christmas decoration. 










Hope you like it and thanks for visiting my blog <3

6 comments:

  1. I love green shades. I definitely have to add more to my nail polish collection. Happy holidays!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you.. I love greens especially dark ones :)

      Delete
  2. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krasen blogec..ravno danes sem ugotavljala in razmišljala o tem kaj za boga naj naredim z temno zelenim lakcem in evo najdem tvojo super manikuro:) HVALA:)

    MY BLOG: http://candylovestreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvalaa :D Me veseli da sem ti pomagala :D

      Delete