Friday, 26 December 2014

MY LAZY DAY ROUTIN TAG

Hello lovelies!

Holidays just came and for me that means relaxation by the fire place, eating good food, watching Christmas movies... in one word being lazy haha. So I think that this post is perfect for today.




1. WHAT'S YOUR LAZY DAY SKIN CARE ROUTINE?

I don't really have a routine haha. In the morning I just wash my face with cold water and use moisturiser and in the evenings I clean my face with some make up remover wipes and use a toner. 




2. WHAT'S YOUR LAZY DAY MAKE UP? 

Well if I stay at home I don't wear any make up, but if I go out I just use BB cream or sometimes just primer, concealer, mascara and a brow product. 





3. WHAT'S YOUR LAZY DAY HAIR STYLE?

A bun 100%! :D

4. WHAT'S YOUR LAZY DAY OUTFIT?

Comfy sweater (probably Christmas one), leggings and some warm, cosy socks. 


5. WHAT'S YOUR LAZY DAY SNACK?

Home made Christmas cookies for sure. My mum and I do really cute little cookies with jam in the middle. Very delicious :D




6. WHAT'S YOUR LAZY DAY DRINK?

I usually drink tea but sometimes I like to spoil myself with a cup of cacao with whipped cream on top :D  




Hope you like this simple post and thanks for visiting my blog <3



PS: I just reached 50 follower!!! So excited and thankful for you!! <3 
      I will be having a giveaway in the beginning of January for my Slovenian
      followers so if you want to participate keep an eye on my blog ;)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!)))
    I follow your blog,hope for following back =) evil-princes.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you very much ;) I tag you to do it too ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♡
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete