Tuesday, 9 December 2014

AUTUMN SERIES #3 SKINCARE

Hello lovelies!





I know I promised the last post of my autumn series quite some time ago but I just didn't find the time to do :( . But here it is the last part of my series where I will tell you more about my skincare in colder months (autumn & winter). Lets start!



1. HYDRATION




This is the most important and essential step in my routine when the weather gets colder. My skin is normal in warmer months but gets quite dry around my nose and lips in autumn and winter so a good moisturiser is a must for me. I use NIVEA AQUA EFFECT DAILY CREAM at night because is quite thick and doesn't sink into skin very quickly that's why I don't use it in the morning because is not  the best base for make up. And in the mornings I started using BALEA HYDRATING SERUM and so far I like it a lot. Sinks into my skin quickly and makes it very smooth.



2. CLEANING




Because I have some dry patches on my skin I really had to clean it so that it doesn't get irritated. 


In the evenings I remove make up with my trusted and well loved NIVEA CREAM EYE MAKE UP REMOVER (I ran out of it yesterday and thrown it away so you can see it here) and LOREAL HYDRA ACTIVE 3 which work great for me as well. 
And then CLEAN&CLEAR DEEP ACTION CREAM WASH which really makes my skin feel so clean and refreshed.


And in the morning I use CLEAN&CLEAR DEEP ACTION REFRESHING GEL CLEANSER  which makes my face look more awake and fresh and CLEAN&CLEAR BLACKHEAD CLEARING CLEANSER  which is great for removing blackheads. 

*you can read more about my Clean&Clear products in my Clean&Clear products review post (here).



3. MASKS




I use hydrating and deep cleaning masks. I love AVON HEAVENLY HYDRATION for hydration and AVON PERFECTLY PURIFYING for cleaning.. They are both  very cheap but also very good. 




And that is it for my routine. Tell me which step is essential in your skincare routine and thank you for visiting my blog <3

1 comment: