Saturday, 29 November 2014

CLEAN & CLEAR PRODUCTS REVIEW

Hello lovelies!





I have been gone for quite some time due to collage work but I'm back with another post and I will be posting every week from now on. 
Today I decided to do a review of the Clean&Clear products that I purchased around two months ago. I have been using them since so I know exactly what they do to my skin. Lets start!



CLEAN & CLEAR DEEP ACTION CREAM WASH


The texture of this products is cream like (but not heavy or sticky) and it also has small little pieces in it which really clean you skin deeply. I use in the evenings after I remove my make up because it makes my skin feel so clean and refresh. 
Since I have been using this product my skin feels and looks a lot cleaner. It is smooth and also the pores are smaller.Over all I really like it


CLEAN & CLEAR DEEP ACTION REFRESHING GEL CLEANSER 

This products has a gel formula and it smells so fresh (of apples). For some maybe the smell will be to strong but for me is very refreshing. After mixed with water it foams up. I love using it in the morning because it makes my skin really fresh and awake. Love this one too. 



CLEAN & CLEAR BLACKHEAD CLEARING CLEANSER 

This toner is really nice. I love the smell (also very fresh) and it is also a bit cooling. I also noticed that I don't have any blackheads on my chin anymore. Also a really good product.




Over all I'm very satisfied with this purchase. All three products work great for me (but you must now that my skin is not very problematic and sensitive just a bit dry). I would repurchase them again!


Tell me if you like or use any of this products ;)


Thanks for visiting my blog <3

7 comments:

  1. Super post, tudi sama iščem točno takšne izdelke, mislim
    da bom poskusila tudi tole ker do sedaj nisem našla nič
    z dolgotrajnim učinkom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvalaa ;) upam da bodo tudi tebi tako všeč kot so meni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by Clean & Clear facewash, amazing post & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC,Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets
    keep in touch! :*)


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si izdelke uporabljala vsakega en dan ali si jih kombinirala? Zelo me mika nakup clearing cleanserja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na začetku sem uporabljala en tedn enega drug teden drugega. Se mi zdi da mi cream wash in clearing cleanser super očistita kožo :) gel cleanser pa redvsem osveži ;)

      Delete