Wednesday, 1 October 2014

AUTUMN TAG

Hey girls!

Since I just moved to Ljubljana and I don't have a lot of time right now to write a long blog post and no Internet in my room I decided to do a quick tag post. Autumn is my favourite time of the year I love reading this tag and I hope you do too.  Lets start!


1. Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?

I can't really answer this question because (SADLY) we don't have this stores in Slovenia. And I also don't really drink coffee because I prefer tea. But my favourite is green tea with mint or just regular green tea.
 

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

This one is tough because I love all of them haha. But in the Autumn if it is not too cold I just love to wear scarfs :D  I have quite a lot and I think they make every outfit look very put together and cute.



3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?

I actually listen to music that I feel like listening. It doesn't change through out the year. Maybe I start listening to Christmas songs more haha. 
  
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?

I'm not a big perfume person but if I do wear them it doesn't matter to me which time of the year it is. I just wear the one I like. 
  
5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?

I love the names of autumn candles and the packaging too but I'm not really into their scents. I like fresh scents like lavender, vanilla or some thing like this.
6. What do you love most about Autumn?

I LOVE that in autumn the "sweather weather" comes, chestnuts, yellow/red leaves, burning candles, scarfs, boots, Christmas coming soon...
  
7. Favourite makeup look?

This year I'm really into burgundy eyeshadows and bold eyebrows.
If you want to read more about the eyeshadows that I like for autumn check out my next post :)


8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? 

More cchestnuts!! I love roasted ones and I also love going into the woods with my family picking them. 




I now that this post was very short and not that interesting but I promis I will do some fun ones very soon :)



Thanks for visiting my blog <3  

2 comments:

  1. I like ur post :D
    I am looking forward to read more !

    Konstantina
    http://tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete