Tuesday, 7 October 2014

AUTUMN SERIES # 1 - NAILS

Hello lovelies!!



I love reading blog posts or watching YouTube videos that girls do for every season of the year.
But since I started my blog in the middle of summer I decided not to do this type of posts for that season so I waited for autumn and here is the first part of my Autumn series! 

Today I will show  and tell you something about my favourite colours and nail polishes for that time of the year. So lets start!!


1. CATRICE NAIL POLISHES





If you like Catrice nail polishes you have to go to drugstore and pick some because they have so much beautiful colour for autumn and winter time and you won't be disappointed with quality of them. I picked quite a few in September and they are all gonna be my statement nail polishes through the fall time. 


38 VINO TINTO

This is such a beautiful dark plum/purple colour without any shimmer. I only needed one coat of this nail polish. 



 25 ROBERT'S RED FORD

This one is a classic dark red nail polish. I apply two coats of this one. 




24 THE GLAMOURX FACTOR

This is such a beautiful metallic bronze/golden shade. I love this one and only need one coat. 




59 FIRST CLASS UP-GRAPE

This one is similar to Vino Tinto but it is metallic and maybe has a little bit more of a red tone to it. Only needed one coat with this one too. 




200 FROM DUSK TO DAWN

This one I bought 2 years ago and it's still easy to apply. It's a classic brown to grey shade and I need two coats of this one.




2. AVON NAIL POLISHES




I really like this ones because they are easy to apply and last for a very long time on a nail and in a bottle and they are also very affordable. 


BRONZESS

This is a beautiful shimmery bronze shade. I apply two coats and it is very long lasting. 



LUCKY PENNY

I think this is a perfect autumn nail polish because it reminds me of falling leaves. It's a shimmery orange/copper shade. I apply two coats of this nail polish.




PERFECTLY FLESH


I think that a nude nail polish is appropriate for every season and this one is great. It is not totally nude but has some pink tones in it. I need two to three coats with this one. 






Oh.. and if you want to see more of the autumn series posts just keep an eye on my blog because the second one is coming very soon ;)





This is it for the first part of my autumn inspired posts and thanks for visiting my blog <3

6 comments:

  1. Zelo mi je všeč post! :)

    http://invisibly-perfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudi sama sem mislila pripravit podoben post :) So mi ful všečni ti tematski posti :)) Drugače pa všečna zbirka lakov, sem nameravala tudi sama objavit svoj izbor, ampak bomo videli, če se bom lahko odločila glede barv :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala :D kar naredi da vidim če še kakšnega rabim :D

      Delete
  3. Jaz sem se tudi ravno pripravljala na podoben post :D First Class up-Grape bo pomoje moja naj barva to jesen, Vino Tinto izgleda tudi zelo lepo :D lepa izbira lakcov :)

    ReplyDelete