Thursday, 11 September 2014

SMALL BEAUTY HAUL

Hello girls!

What's better than writing a post about new beauty launches and drinking some tea on a cloudy, rainy day. I say nothing :D
I went to DM couple days ago and I bought some products. I love autumn and when I saw things that are especially appropriate for that time of the year I had to buy them all haha. 





Hope you enjoy my little haul and find some of this products interesting :)


1. CATRICE VELVET MATT EYESHADOW

When I swatched this eyeshadow in the store I had to have it! It is so pigmented and as it says on a packaging like velvet. I got two of these but I have to get more. Probably one of the best eyeshadows that I have tried in a very long time. The only bad thing is that they are very breakable; this two were the only ones in store that weren't broken.

And they cost 4,29€. 


  040 Al Burgundy and 030 Jump Up And Brown





2. CATRICE NAIL POLISH

I love Catrice nail polishes. They are very pigmented and lasts for a long time. I think these two are perfect for the autumn. I already tried the bronze one and I'm in love with it. I will do a separate post about this two so you can see how they look on my nails. 

They cost 2,59€ each.


59 First Class Up-Grape and 24 The GlamoureX Factor



3. S-HE ALL IN ONE JUMBO PEN

I bought this one because it was quite cheap and I don't have any "pen" eyeshadow. I can't tell you if it is great or not because I didn't wear it on my eyelids yet. I will do a separate blog post about this product so if you want to see if it is good keep an eye on my blog :D

It costs 2,99€.


003 


4. ESSENCE HELLO AUTUMN MULTI COLOUR POWDER

When I saw the packaging a had to buy it. It is so cute. It says on a packaging that this is a multi colour powder but I will use it for highlighting. I will review this product with the S-he jumbo pen because I haven't tried it enough so that I can tell you if it is great but just by swatching it I think it's gona be very nice :)

It costs 3,59€. 


 01 AUTUMN  & THE CITY






Thanks for visiting my blog <3

4 comments:

  1. I like the eyeshadows..they look very pigmentent :)

    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Autumn je že zunej :O dva tedna me ni v drogeriji pa že vse zamudim :P
    Tale vijolični lak od Catrice sem si tudi jaz nedolgo nazaj privoščila, res je super barva :)
    Super da si dobila še ne zdrobljene Catrice senčke, meni se je ena zdrobila na poti domov :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je že ja pa v mojem Mullerju tudi že zelo pokupljena :/

      Delete