Thursday, 18 September 2014

ESSENCE HELLO AUTUMN MULTI COLOUR POWDER & S-HE JUMBO PEN REVIEW

Hello lovelies!!





Today I decided to do a review of the Essence and S-he products that I showed you in my small beauty haul post. Now that I have been trying them for a week I will tell you something more about them and my opinion of course.

Hope you like this review and find it helpful :)



 
ESSENCE MULTI COLOUR POWDER




This powder has some cream, gold, pink and bronze shimmery colours in it. Shimmer is really fine and the colour are just gorgeous.


 hope you can see it here




 
I also really like the packaging; it doesn't look cheap or badly made at all.

And it costs 3,59€.

All in all I really like this product. I use it for my highlight and it gives a very nice glow to my face. I use it on my cheek bones and nose.  And what is most important it doesn't look like you put a bunch of shimmer on your face.

I recommend this product to all of you girls :)



S-HE ALL IN ONE JUMBO PEN ( in the shade 003)





Ti says on the packaging that you can use this product on yours eyes or lips but I don't now who would use this on their lips :D

The colour is very beautiful; shimmery brown. And is also nicely pigmented.




The packaging is nothing special but it is not bad either and you get quite a lot of product.

And it costs 2,99€.

Is quite sticky and hard to blend with a brush (it's easier with fingers), but that didn't bothered me as much as it getting into fine lines on my eyelids BUT - I was wearing this product five time in a row and the product got into the fine lines only two times and I was always wearing it with a primer (Essence I love stage).




If I erase this two days of me wearing it I can say I quite like it. I will wear it again but I probably wouldn't recommend it to you because of stickiness and fine lines problems.



That is it for this review. Hope you like it and thank you for visiting my blog <3



10 comments:

  1. Tudi jaz imam tale svinčnik samo drugi odtenek, se čisto strinjam z oceno :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo mi je všeč puder/osvetljevalec od essenca :)

    http://invisibly-perfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tale svinčnik je čisto moja barva! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja meni je tudi super :D me pa barva malo spominja na Maybelline colour tattoo - on and on bronze :)

      Delete
  4. tale svinčnik mi deluje suuuuper[barva in vse]. sam zdej ne vem, če bi si ga kupila [sodeč po tvoji oceni] :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mogoče bo pa na tebi bolše izgledal :D sj ni tako slab tako da za 3€ se ga splača poizkusit ;)

      Delete
    2. sem si ga kupila, pa da vidimo :D

      Delete
    3. Super :D pa sporoci kako je ;)

      Delete