Monday, 8 September 2014

7 DEADY SINS OF BEAUTY TAG

Hello lovelys!

Today I decided to do another tag post. When I want to post something but I don't really have anything new or exciting to show you I love to do tags because they are really fun. Hope you like it and enjoy!


1. GREED: What's your most expensive beauty item?

Well I don't really own anything really expensive because I buy all of my make up in drugstore. Probably the most expensive are my brushes or my foundations. 


2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?

Powder. I have a dry skin so I don't really need it but I have to set my concealer with it. If I don't use it my concealer doesn't stay on for a long time but if I use it it gets cakey sometimes. 


3. GLUTTONY: What makes up the biggest chunk of your make-up collection?

Probably MUA. I have 5 of their eyeshadow pallets. I love them because they are amazing and also very cheap. 


4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect due to laziness?

Well make up product probably non, because if I'm lazy I don't really do my make up. Due to laziness I neglect the most my make up removers. I normally just use make up wipes. 


5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?

Concealer or foundation/BB cream. I don't have even skin tone and my under eye circles are really dark so I really need this two.


6. LUST: Which beauty product is on the top of your list?

As I said in previous question foundation or concealer but I also really like to do my eyebrows. I think it makes the whole make up look better. 


7. ENVY: Which make-up product/look looks great on others but not on yourself?

Winged eyeliner. It is impossible for me to do it nicely - sadly :(



That is it for this blog post. I tag all of you who read this :)


Thanks for visiting my  blog <3

4 comments:

  1. Hey, nominirala sem te za best blog award, lahko si prebereŇ° tukaj :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/2014/09/best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog- you have some excellent ideas. Well done :)
    Please feel free to check out my blog :)
    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete