Monday, 25 August 2014

MY VERY OWN (AND NEW) PLANNER

Hello everybody!

Today I received my very own planner!! :D I ordered it  from a lovely girl Ana from Unikatni koledarčki site on Facebook .

I actually find out about this planners on Nina's blog (http://ninalavitaebella.blogspot.com/) and I had to order one for myself immediately. 


This planners are great because you pick what you want to be on the front page and also on a first page. You can choose which design you want to be in calender and they also write in birthdays of your family or friends and holidays. 

You can also get it in two different sizes. First size is a typical small planner size and the other one is a little bit bigger (A5 - like mine is). 

And another great thing is that they are very affordable (8€). 














I'm very happy mine and I recommend it to all of you ;) 



Thanks form visiting my blog <3 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea,
    If you would like to follow each other please let me know on my blog,
    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk

    Thankyou! x

    ReplyDelete