Sunday, 31 August 2014

EMPTIES #2

Hello lovelys!

It's time for another empties post. I have been collecting "trash" for quite some time now and I think that I gathered enough to share with you :D Lets start!





1. CHILLY ANTIBACTERIAL INTIMATE WASH

I love Chilly intimate washing creams. They really make intimate areas feel clean and fresh. This one is not my favourite but because I didn't find green (gel) one in my store I picked this one. I will be definitely repurchasing Chilly products again. 


2. FA VITALISING SHOWER GEL

As I said in my previous empties post and probably in one of my favourites posts I love FA shower gels. They are my favourite and I already repurchase some of them. 


3. MY FACE SHAVING GEL

I'm not very picky with shaving gels because I always moisturise my skin after shaving so I don't really care if it dries out my skin. As long as it doesn't irritate my skin and has enough foam its good. And I really like this two. They are very cheap and I also got one for free. Bought them in Mercator for around 1,50€. Will be repurchasing it again. 


4. AFRODITA SUGAR SCRUB

I already talked about this scrub in one of my favourites post and I can just once again that it is amazing. The only think that bothers me that there is so little products in this packaging. I'm using Cottage caramel body scrub right now and I like it as much as this one but maybe I will repurchase it again sometime. 


5. NIVEA DRY COMFORT ROLL ON DEODORANT

I love this one. Its probably my favourite roll on ever. It smells great and lasts for whole day. Will repurchase it again definitely. 






1. AQUAFRESH HIGH DEFINITION TOOTH PASTE

I wouldn't mention a tooth paste in empties post but because I really didn't like this one I wanted to show it to you. It says that it makes your teeth look wither but it really doesn't it makes them look even more yellow and it also has a weird taste and I just hated it. And on top of that is also quite expensive (almost 5€). 


2. GOT 2 BE STYLING SPRY

This thing is amazing people. It makes my hair look so shine, silky, smooth, soft and I could go on. And it is also great with controlling frizz on rainy and humid days. Repurchasing it for sure. 


3. DELINE NAIL POLISH

I have been using this one for a long time before I found Essence nail polish remover in a pot. I really like it but now that I have Essence one I don't need this one anymore. 


4. AFRODITA MOISTURISING MASK AND FACE PEELING

I really like the mask because it moisturise my face a lot but the scrub didn't work for me at all. It is more like a cream than a scrub. Probably won't repurchase it again. 


5. BOLSIUS AROMATIC CANDLES (bought in Muller)

This candles are amazing. They make the room smell nicely very quickly and they have so many scents and they all smell great. This are my favourite candles for sure and they are also very cheap (3€ but you can also get different smaller sizes). Already repurchase it. 





Hope you liked this post and thanks for reading <3





2 comments: