Thursday, 7 August 2014

BEAUTY TAG

Hello lovelys!

I just love tag posts. They are probably my favourite to read and to do myself. I learn a lot of new things about people and also about products. Lets start!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

It's curly but like a rat's nest. Just horrible. I always straighten it. 


2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?

I don't dye my hair (even though I would like to have a little bit lighter hair).


3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?

Well I usually wear them up but sometimes also down. But if we talk about clothing than I change it :D


4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?

My own.


5. How often do you change your nail polish?

Two to three times a week.



6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?

Summer (I probably wear the same nail polish all winter haha - lazy me).


7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?

Well it depends on situation. When I go to school about 15 minutes or less if I'm late but if I go out around 45 minutes. 


8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?

Usually the eyes because of the fall outs. 


9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?

Well others would probably say I collect it because I have quite a lot but I just think I need all of it haha :D


10. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?

If I'm at home all they than I don't wear make up but if I go out than full face. 


11. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?

No. 


12. Will you leave the house without makeup?

Yes. 


13. How many high-end products do you have?

Non. But I really really want Lorac Pro pallet. 


14. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?

No. I'm to lazy haha :D


15. How tall are you?

169cm. I wish I would be a bit smaller though haha.


16. Do you speak any foreign languages?

I speak English and Spanish. And also a little bit German and Croatian. 


17. Do you keep a list of products to try or do you see other posts?

Yes I have a list of products that I want to try and I also see other posts. 


18. How did you come up with your blog name?

I don't even know. I really don't like it and want to change it but I have no idea how to name it :(


19. What's your favourite colour?

Green. 


20. Do you swear?

Not a lot. Only sometimes when I'm with my friends (they are the biggest swearers :D)




So that is it for this blog post. And because I'm nosey and I want to know everything about some of my followers whose blogs I really like I tag:
- Sandra from Keep calm and wear lipstick

- Ajda and Tjaša from Ajda & Tjaša's beauty corner
- Simona form Beauty of a lemon. 

But if you don't like it or if you did something similar already than you don't need to do it :D



Thanks for reading and I hope you like it <3


4 comments:

  1. Zanimivo, tudi jaz imam naravno skodrane lase, nad čemer nisem najbolj navdušena, ti pa zavidam tvojo višino, ravno prav, ne previsoka ne premajhna, jaz sem komaj 160cm

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zakaaaaj! Skodrani lasje so super duper najbolši :P haha, tudi moji so kot sračje gnezdo (sploh sedaj ko so kratki, na čase štrlijo na vse strani), ampak ni šans da bi si jih zravnala, ker mi ravni lasje ne pašejo preveč :P

    Sicer sva pa z Ajdo že napisali ta tag ko sva začeli z bloganjem, tukaj sta linka:
    Ajda: http://ajda-tjasa-beauty.blogspot.com/2014/01/get-to-know-me-beauty-blogger-tag-ajda.html
    Tjaša: http://ajda-tjasa-beauty.blogspot.com/2014/01/get-to-know-me-beauty-blogger-tag-tjasa.html

    Hvala vseeno ker si naja tagala :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ja saj se mi je zdelo da sta ga že naredili :D

      Delete