Sunday, 20 July 2014

YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE TAG

Hello girls!!

I have been loving reading beauty tags lately and I came across you can only pick one tag and I really like it. That is why I decided to do it myself. 

I love all of the products mentioned below and I recommend it to all of you ;)

Lets start!


1. LOW END/DRUGSTORE BRAND



This one is hard to pick because I like different things from different brand but I will go with Essence. I love their nail polishes and they also have nice eyeshadows, powders, bronzers and also nail care things. 


2. HIGH END BRAND

I don't have any product form a high end brand. 


3. PRIMER



My favourite primer is the Rimmel fix and perfect one. It's not to thick and it blends really nicely. It makes skin so soft and smoothe. And foundation looks perfect on top of it. 


4. HIGHLIGHTER



I'm actually looking for some good highlighters so if you know any tell me in the comments below. But right now I'm using the one form Sleek contour kit. 


5. FOUNDATION



Definitely the Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation. I just love this one. It is perfect for my normal to dry skin and it makes it look fresh and flawless. 


6. CONCEALER

Revlon colourstay concealer is my holly grail. It is the best one in drugstore for me because it covers my dark circles beautifully.
(upper picture)




7. BRONZER

I love bronzer from Sleek contour kit. It is not orange or to dark. It is matt, blend very easily and gives a nice bronze look. 
(you can see it on a picture with highlighter)
8. BLUSH

I don't use blushes so I don't have anything to show you here. 



9. POWDER

I have purchased the Essence powder not a long time ago but I love it. I only use it to set my concealer and it does a great job.
(you can see it on the first picture)



10. SETTING SPRAY

I don't use any setting spray but I would love to have one. If you have any recommendation please leave them in the comments.



11. EYEBROW PRODUCT



I have been using Essence eyebrow kit for ever and I love it. It has two shades which are perfect for me if I blend them together. And also the brush that comes with it is great. 



12. EYESHADOW



This was so hard to pick because I love all of my eyeshadows. But I chose the MUA undress me too pallet because it has beautiful shimmery and matt shades. Shadows are very pigmented and buttery. I love this one for travelling too. 



13. EYELINER

I started using eyeliners recently and I love it. I have one from Catrice but don't really like it. If you have any good ones let me know. 


14. MASCARA



Definitely my Maybelline rocket mascara. I love this one. It gives my lashes volume and lenght. And it separates my lashes perfectly. 


15. LIP PRODUCTS



I have to pick a lip balm here because I don't really use any lip stick or lip gloss. My lips are constantly dry and cracked so lip balm is necessary for me. When they are especially dry and cracked I always use Labello SOS lip repair because it makes them moisturised immediately. 



16. NAIL POLISH

(it's a dark blue navy colour)

Ohh this is so hard. I have so many of them. But I have to pick Avon classic fit. As the name says it is classic haha. Perfect for any season. And also the texture of it is awesome. I have this one for around 4 years and it is still great not sticky at all. 


17. BEAUTY TOOL



I have to pick my Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge here. Its is great for applying foundation and concealer. Love it!




Hope you like that tag and thanks for reading <3

6 comments:

  1. Jaz za eyeliner zadnje čase najraje uporabljam gel liner od Alverde. Lepo se ga nanaša s čopičom, pa tudi če se malo zmotiš ga je zelo preprosto popraviti. Sleek contour kit je pa meni super, kot si že sama rekla ni pretemen ali oranžen. :)

    Anja's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala lepa za predlog ;) bom probala :)

      Delete
  2. This looks like such a cool tag, i love it! I nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog and it would be amazing if you checked it out and posted a response! Ellie x
    - http://3llieblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Si me spomnila da imam tudi jaz nekje v predalu skrito undress me too paletko :) včasih sem jo uporabljala nonstop, tako da je čas da jo spet malo obiščem :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ja js sm isto kar malo pozabila na njo zj jo pa spet veselo uporabljam :D

      Delete