Tuesday, 8 July 2014

WHAT IS IN MY CARRY AROUND MAKE UP BAG

Hello lovelys!

Today I decided to do a blog post about make up that I carry around in my bag on daily basis. I don't carry a lot but I decided to do this post anyway. Lets begin!




1. CONCEALERS

As you know if you read any other of my blog posts you know that I have big problems with my dark under eye circles. That is why concealer is necessary in my make up bag. Actually I carry two of them with me. First one is Revlon colour stay concealer which is my favourite. I tried many of concealers already but this one covers the best. And the other one is Manhatttan wake up concealer. I don't use this one for covering dark circles but I like to put it on top of the Revlon one because it really gives a nice awake look. 


2. ESSENCE COMPACT POWDER

I wasn't really expecting to like this product but is actually very nice. I have it in a little bit lighter shade than my skin tone because I only use it under my eyes to set my concealer and I like that area to be a little bit lighter. It doesn't cake under my eyes and it sets concealer nicely. 


3. ESSENCE FACE BRUSH

I really like essence brushes. They are so cheap but work great. This one is especially great for carrying around because is small. I use it for applying powder and it works really nicely. 
I totally recommend you to try any of their brushes (I use three of them for applying eye make up and this one for powder).


4. CATRICE BROW MASCARA

I don't really like this one because I have to apply it at list 4 times a day if I want my brows to really stay in place. I will use it up but probably won't repurchase it again. If you know any other good one tell me in comments.


5. MINI PINK PERFUME

Ooo I love this little perfumes that are great for carrying around. They are cheap but smell really nicely and the smell also stays on me for a long time. This one is in a scent mini pink which is really nice, but my favourite is definitely mini sexy. They cost around 3€ and you can my them in Muller. 


6. LIP BALM LABELLO


My lips are always dry no mather which time of the year is. That is why I almost never wear lip stick or lip gloss. So lip balm is necessary in my make up bag and this one is really nice at moisturising my lips. 


7. MIRROR

Well this one doesn't need any explanation haha it is just a regular mirror :D




Hope you like this post and thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. ogledalce in puder v kamnu je must have v torbici, posebaj v poletnih dneh :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete