Sunday, 13 July 2014

THIS OR THAT TAG

Hello girls!

About 20 minutes ago I was reading Ajda & Tjaša bolg where they did this and that tag. I think it is very fun and since I have nothing else to do today I decided to do it myself too. Lets start!



1. MAKE UP


blush or bronzer

Definitely bronzer. I don't use or have any blushes because my cheeks are naturally a little bit blushed. 

lipstick or lipgloss

Well I'm not a big "lip things" fan but if I have to choose I would say lipgloss because if I bite or lick my lips it doesn't become such I mess as lipstick would.

eyeliner or mascara

Mascara!! I think that it make my whole make up look totally different and better.

foundation or concealer

Probably both. Firstly foundation because I don't have even skin tone (my forehead is darker and my cheeks are always a little bit red) and concealer for my very dark under eye circles.

neutral or colour eyeshadow

Neutral!!

Pressed or Loose eye shadows

Pressed. Loose means too much mess for me haha

Brushes or Sponges

Both. Sponge for foundation or concealer and brushes for everything (foundation, bronzer, eyes...).


2. NAILS


O.P.I or China Glaze

I don't own any nail polish of this brands but if I have to choose I would go with China Glaze (OPI is to expensive for nail polish in my opinion).

Long or Short

Long! (but sadly mine brakes all the time).

Acrylic or Natural
Natural.

Brights or Darks

Bright in Summer and Spring and dark in Autumn and Winter.

Flower or No Flower

No flower. 


3. BODY


Perfume or Body Splash

Perfume.

Lotion or Body Butter

Lotion in Summer body butter in Winter.

Body wash or Soap

Body wash. Soaps only for my hands.

LUSH or Other Bath Company

Other (I didn't get a chance to try Lush products yet. Would love to try their face masks).


4. FASHION


Jeans or Sweat pants

Jeans. (I don't really wear sweatpants only leggings all the time at home).

Long sleeve or Short

Both.

Dresses or Skirts

Skirts (even though I rearly wear them. I'm more of a shorts girl).

Stripes or Plaid

Stripes.

Flip flops or Sandals

Both (flip flops at home, sandals elsewhere).

Scarves or Hats

Scarves. Love them.

Studs or Dangly Earrings

Studs!

Necklaces or Bracelets

Necklaces (on my arms I only wear watches). 

Heels or Flats

Flats (I think I'm to tall for heels, even though I'm probably not - 169cm haha). 

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots

Riding boots (I think they are quite elegant looking). 

Jacket or Hoodie

Hoodies at home jackets elsewhere. 


5. HAIR


Curly or Straight

Usually straight but also curly sometimes.

Bun or Ponytail

Both (I usually have my hair up sometimes in a bun sometimes in a ponytail but always bun when I'm at home). 

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips

Butterfly clips (they hold my hair better). 

Hair spray or Gel

Hair spray even though I rearly use it. 

Long or Short

Long (but not to long haha). 

Light or Dark

Light (but not blond - light/medium brown). 

Side sweep bangs or Full bangs

I don't have any of it but I like both.

Up or Down

Up. My hair are so hard to control especially because they get frizzy very quickly. 


6. RANDOM


Rain or Shine

Shine. Rain makes me lazy :D

Summer or Winter
Probably Winter because of the holiday spirit. But I love Summer to (no school, sun, sea...)

Fall or Spring

Fall. I just love the colours and the smell of Winter coming and the chestnuts and warm hugs and I can go on and on about it haha :D

Chocolate or Vanilla

I think that we all agree about this one: CHOCOLATE! :D




That is it for this blog post. Hope you like that tag and anybody who read this is tagged by me to do it ;)


Thanks for reading <3




7 comments:

  1. Nice tag! I learned a lot about you!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. super odgovori :) sem vesela da ti je bil tag všeč :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mava zelo podobno mnenje. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kok sem se nasmejala tvojemu odgovoru pri heels or flats:) Kaj naj potem jaz s svojimi 181 cm rečem?:p
    Mi je pa zanimivo, da imaš raje zimo kot poletje, ko jaz komu rečem da je zima moj najljubši letni čas me samo čudno gledajo:p Super tag, ga bom tudi jaz naredila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ojoj pa res :D mogoče se zato počutim tko velika ker je večina mojih prijateljic manjša od mene :D

      Delete