Friday, 18 July 2014

REAL TECHNIQUES EXPERT FACE BRUSH AND MIRACLE COMPELXION SPONGE REVIEW

Hello ladys!

I'm so excited to to this review because I wanted this to products for such a long time and finally I bought them on Ličila.si. I already tried them so that I can tell you something about them. Lets start!




1. EXPERT FACE BRUSH

This brush is a little bit smaller than I expected but that is okay. It is quite hard but this is really good because foundation doesn't sink into it to much.
It blends foundation really nicely but I have to blend it a little bit longer than with my fingers (but the final look is better with it). 
I tried to blend my BB cream and foundation with it and it does a great job with both of them. 
I can't use it to blend my concealer because my under eye area is quite sensitive and this brush is a little bit to hard for that (but for my concealer I use Real techniques setting brush anyway).

I would recommend this amazing brush to all of you. It blend foundation perfectly but if you want to blend you concealer with it to it will be probably a little bit to hard if you have sensitive skin around your eyes. 





2. MIRACLE COMPLEXION SPONGE

This sponge is just perfect!! It's double the size when you wet it and it blend foundation, BB cream and concealer beautifully. 
It is so soft that I can use it to blend my concealer too and it just blends it perfectly. 
Foundation or any other product doesn't sink into it at all. 

I can just say that I totally recommend it to all of you maybe even more than expert face brush because you can use this one for concealer too. 


Dry sponge:


Wet sponge:





To conclude both of this products are really good and I love using them. I'm really happy that I finally bought them because I didn't have any face brush or sponge before.



Hope you like this review and thanks for reading ;)

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try the real techniques brushes but I haven't brought myself to take the plunge. Great review! It's great to be ensured that they live up to their expectations. :) xo
    Molly Louise Blogs xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I have six of the Real Techniques brushes and I love them all so I totally recommend them to you ;)

      Delete
  2. Tudi jaz sem nedolgo nazaj dobila expert brush in sem z njo zelo zadovolna :) kupila sem jo specifično za mineralni puder, tekočih podlag pa še nisem sprobala ker jih še vedno raje nanašam s prsti. Gobico imam pa tudi ogledano. Super review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvalaa ;) ja gobica je super priporočam nakup :D

      Delete